iii. Wundagore.

CHAPTER THREE

CHAPTER THREE.

───────────────.˚₊❖

—IZETA GRIMACED AS SHE SAW STEPHEN STRANGE FIGHT WITH THE SOULS OF THE DAMNED.

    Yeah. Not fun. Izeta had been in his place before and it wasn't a nice experience.

           She watched as he struggled to bring them towards him, to gain control over them.

    Izeta rolled her eyes before flying higher up and pressing all of the Souls of the Damned together. She attached them to Stephen, who felt their gnarly hands on his shoulders.

       And then, she sent him off, watching as he flew towards Wundagore. Izeta followed after him and noticed large and big creatures standing on the edge of the cliff, creatures that Wanda had created.

           She scoffed and landed on the ground with a blast, making them disintegrate while Stephen landed beside her.

     Izeta searched the Mount for her daughter only to see her laying on the ground.

        She ran towards her, and shook her, waiting for her to wake up since Wanda had most likely knocked her out.

    She looked up at America, who only shook her head, her lip trembling. Izeta swallowed harshly as she glanced at her daughter, her skin was pale, her lips were blue and her brown hair had died out.

She bit her lips until they bled as her whole body shook. That had been what she felt. That's why it felt like she felt a piece of herself leave.

Because her daughter was dead. Sylvina Rebeka Maximoff was murdered by her own aunt. Izeta's sister, her triplet sister had murdered her daughter.