vii. Worse.

CHAPTER SEVEN

CHAPTER SEVEN.

───────────────.˚₊❖

— IZETA GROANED WHEN SHE FELT SOMEONE SHAKING HER.

         "I'm not sleeping. I'm resting my eyes." She groaned, not opening her eyes.

  "Well, then get off your ass and open your eyes. There's a crisis going on!" Sam huffed, making her open her eyes and sit up.

         He offered her a hand, to which she took, "You good?" Sam asked, touching her arm.

   "Yeah." Izeta smiled, slapping his stomach.

           "We gotta find that weird ass doctor. Get into my mind, and look for him, so you know what he looks like." Sam ordered, making her nod as they continued to walk, while doing so, she read his mind.

  They were about to reach the doors to go outside when an agent came up from her behind, grabbing her arm.

           She quickly twisted his arm, before kicking him in the face with her leg, making him fall to the ground.

  "Oh." Sam chuckled, "What? You said to get off my ass." Izeta replied, as the duo looked in the ground for the doctor.

         "It's just, you kick your leg very high." Sam said, impressed.

"Do I?" Izeta asked, with her eyebrows furrowed, "I feel like any person could do that."

          "Those weird gymnastics kids, maybe. But the strength you put in your leg when you do it, like, you straight up knocked him out." Sam continued, his eyes looking sweeping over the crowd.

  "Mm. Film it, next time." Izeta hummed, a smirk on her face, though rushing towards a piece of clothing when she saw it.

      Sam followed, before picking it up, mumbling a, "Shit."