iv. Glitch.

CHAPTER FOUR

CHAPTER FOUR.

───────────────.˚₊❖

—IZETA GROANED WHEN SHE FELT SOMEONE JUMPING INTO HER BED.

       "Go away. Leave me alone." She huffed, covering her face with the covers.

             "No. It's my quarantine day. And I can't keep myself sane if I have to watch over Billy and Tommy alone today." Wanda told her, lifting the covers off Izeta and dragging her out of bed.

    "Fine. Let me get dressed first." Izeta hissed, pushing her sister out of the room.

            She took a fast shower, brushed her teeth, and put on her sweatpants and her sweater. Izeta made some fluffy slippers appear and walked downstairs.

    Izeta ignored everyone in the room and headed straight to the kitchen to see Wanda making some cereal for both of them. She squinted her eyes once she saw the bottle of milk change into a cart, and then into a glass bottle.

         She quickly took a hold of her cereal and hurried out of the room, "I'm going insane."

    Izeta shooed Billy and Tommy away and took a seat on the couch and and made herself comfortable, she had nothing to worry about. Sylvina was upstairs doing whatever, and Sam . . . she hadn't heard from Sam since yesterday morning.

          "Have you seen your dad?" Wanda asked her sons, who shook their heads, "Um, no. Do you wanna go look for him?"

    "Well, if he doesn't wanna be here, there's nothing I can do about it." Wanda huffed, shrugging with a smile as she ate her cereal. She grabbed the TV remote and turned off the boys' game.

          "Hey, Mom, last night, Uncle P said that thing about re-killing Dad?" Tommy asked his mom, Izeta grimaced, remembering the fact that she did kill Vision once.