iv. Asgard.

CHAPTER FOUR

CHAPTER FOUR.

───────────────.˚₊❖

— IZETA LET OUT A BREATH AND LET HERSELF SINK INTO HER CHAIR, THEY WERE PREPARING THEMSELVES TO TIME TRAVEL.

"All right. We have a plan. Six Stones, three teams. One shot." Steve said sternly, as everyone stood up and determinedly looked at the holograms.

It was time. They were now walking towards the Quantum Time Machine, wearing the Quantum suits Tony made for them.

"Are you sure about this? I don't trust that something won't go wrong." Izeta whispered to Natasha, only for Natasha to shrug and hold out her hand.

"You only live once, right?" Natasha smiled, making Izeta huff but grab her hand anyway.

"Five years ago, we lost. All of us. We lost friends . . . We lost family . . . We lost a part of ourselves. Today, we have a chance to take it all back. You know your teams, you know your missions. Get the stones, get them back. One round trip each. No mistakes. No do-overs. Most of us are going somewhere we know. But it doesn't mean we should know what to expect. Be careful. Look out for each other. This is the fight of our lives. And we're gonna win. Whatever it takes. Good luck." Steve spoke, as everyone took their places. Izeta sent Steve a look that made him roll his eyes playfully.

"He's pretty good at that." Rocket said, referring to Steve's 'speech'.

"Yeah, it's kind of his thing." Izeta hummed, sending her father figure a wink.

"Right?" Scott laughed, looking way too excited for his own good.

              "All right. You heard the man. Stroke those keys, jolly green." Tony joked while Izeta swallowed. Natasha, Tony, and Steve would all be separated from her as she would be going to Asgard with Rocket and Thor.