iv. The Beach.

CHAPTER FOUR

CHAPTER FOUR.

───────────────.˚₊❖

—IZETA HUMMED AS SHE TURNED AROUND IN HER HALF-AWAKE STATE.

She turned around and slung her arm over something bulky. . . and hard? She opened her eyes and they widened in realisation as she realised what happened last night.

Izeta sprung out of bed and looked down at herself, Sam had ever so nicely put on her pyjamas since she had passed out the moment they were done. She looked at the clock, it was 11 AM and they had finished around 4 AM.

She cursed as she rushed out of the room. No.

No, no, no, no, no! How could she be so fucking idiotic? This was going to ruin everything!

What the fuck? She couldn't talk to him about this, absolutely not. Sam definitely did not like her back, he was just drunk. That was it. That's all he was.

God, this was going to fuck up everything.

She couldn't stay in this house, she had to leave, right now. Izeta quickly put on comfortable clothes, grabbed her house keys, her phone, and got out of the house.

She started running until she reached the beach, just to get some tension out of her body.

Izeta huffed as she sat down on the sand, shells and stones surrounding her as she looked at the clear sky and the beautiful ocean that was crashing against the sand.

She dropped her head into her hands as she rubbed her eyes, the beach was where she went when she needed to clear her mind, yet her mind was doing no clearing.

What the hell was she going to say to him? She couldn't tell him the truth, she couldn't tell him she loved him. No, he'd definitely be disgusted.