ii. Book Store.

CHAPTER TWO

CHAPTER TWO.

───────────────.˚₊❖

—A WEEK LATER, IZETA AND SAM HAD DECIDED TO LET SYLVINA FLY OUT TO NEW YORK TO SEE HER FRIEND.

           Izeta had let her go alone since she knew her daughter was mature enough to fly alone. And, if anything did go wrong, Sylvina had her powers to protect her and Izeta could easily teleport to New York.

     And now that Sylvina was gone, Sam and Izeta had lost their only source of entertainment. So, they decided to go out to a party of one of Sam's friends tonight. Izeta had never gone out before.

           Sam's eyes had widened tremendously when Izeta told him that, though when she told him there was never really a possibility for her to go either way since she got taken by HYDRA when she was 18 until she joined the Avengers. Sam grimaced after being reminded of that fact.

"C'mon, we're going to the bookstore!" Izeta yelled, barging into the bathroom where Sam was brushing his teeth. He looked down at the comb that was laying on the counter and Izeta scoffed.

"You don't even have hair, what are you looking at?" Izeta insulted and Sam's jaw dropped all the way to the floor.

She cackled and was about to walk out of the bathroom only for Sam to throw the comb her way, successfully hitting her on the way out.

"Evil witch!" She heard Sam yell at her from the other side of the door, she snickered before taking a seat on their large sofa.

After ten minutes, Sam finally reappeared, "Finally. You take longer to get ready than Sylvina and I combined." She mumbled, throwing her purse over her shoulder, grabbing Sam's hand, and walking out of their house.

                "What is it Sam hate day, today?" Sam muttered, and Izeta chuckled. Sam linked their arms together as they walked towards the bookstore that Izeta adored, her heels clicking on the pavement.