vi. I Can Feel It.

CHAPTER SIX

CHAPTER SIX.

───────────────.˚₊❖

— CAPTAIN AMERICA HAD LED THEM TOWARDS THE AVENGERS COMPOUND.

         "I'm gonna say this once." Rogers started, but Stark already knew what he was going to say.

   "How about 'non-ce'?" Stark replied, "Shut it down!" Steve yelled at him.

               "Nope, not gonna happen." Tony said, ignoring his presence.

    "You don't know what you're doing." Steve continued, trying to convince Stark to shut it off.

            "And you do? They're not in your head?" Bruce asked him, pointing towards the sisters.

    "I know you're angry." Wanda started, only to get cut off by Banner, "Oh, we're way past that. I could choke the life out of you and never change a shade."

              "And, I could kill you without moving an inch." Izeta threatened, coming to her sister's defense.

     "Banner, after everything that's happened . . ." Steve argued.

          "It's nothing compared to what's coming!" Stark spat at them, "You don't know what's in there." Wanda commented.

   "This isn't a game!" Steve cried out, while Pietro and Izeta looked at eachother in exhaustion, "Go." Izeta told him, knowing what he wanted to do.

       Pietro quickly sped over, and unplugged everything, "No, no. Go on. You were saying?" He said, only for a gunshot to echo in the room, as Pietro fell down on the floor under them, glass shattering everywhere.

            "Pietro!" Wanda and Izeta quickly yelled, "I'm rerouting the upload." Stark remarked.

     Steve used his shield to try and break the computers, only to miss as Tony blasted him back.