vii. The Amethyst Witch.

CHAPTER SEVEN

CHAPTER SEVEN.

───────────────.˚₊❖

—IZETA THREW THE FIRST PUNCH, SETTING OFF EVERYONE ELSE.

             Izeta put everything into her kicks and punches, more than she'd usually do. This was her time to get payback, revenge.

     Revenge for letting her suffer for five years.

                   Purple magic swirled around her hands, and with every blast she threw she felt herself getting stronger. Every time the purple blast landed on someone, it would explode into multiple colours. A side effect of the Infinity Stones, she thought.

Her magic was bursting out of her palms, begging to release, she scanned the area to see Sam struggling to keep up with the creatures that were surrounding him.

"Need a little help?" Izeta smirked, landing on the ground as her magic blasted the creatures away with just her feet touching the ground.

"Since when did your purple magic turn into a rainbow?" Sam answered the question with a question, Izeta only shrugged before looking up at him.

"I really missed you." Izeta admitted, lifting one of her shoulders. Sam let a smile take over his face as he opened his arms.

The mother didn't hesitate before walking in them, she lifted her head on his shoulder while he softly caressed her head. Izeta felt completely calm and comforted for the first time in five years.

She was about to let some tears fall but Sam shook his head, his thumbs wiping away the wetness under her eyes before he said, "No tears right now. If I could I'd hold you for as long as I'd be allowed to but you have something to do, don't you?"