i. Don't Do That Ever, Again.

CHAPTER ONE

CHAPTER ONE.

───────────────.˚₊❖

— IZETA AND HER SIBLINGS WERE CURRENTLY WATCHING EVERYONE STRESS ABOUT the fact that everything surrounding the HYDRA Research Base was getting blown up. She didn't mind, she'd seen worse.

"Report to your stations immediately. This is not a drill. We are under attack!" The triplets heard Strucker say on the PA, Izeta took a hold of her siblings' hands, sensing their fear.

"Who gave the order to attack?" Strucker asked his men, walking towards them.

"Herr Strucker, it's the Avengers." One of them said, making Izeta scoff and roll her eyes.

"They landed in the far woods. The perimeter guard panicked." Said an unknown soldier, Izeta did not much care for the Avengers, she did not care if they blew this place up. The only thing she cared about was getting her siblings safely out of here.

"They have to be after the scepter." Strucker whispered, thinking the triplets would not hear.

"Of course, they are, Strucker. What do you think they're here for? To enjoy the snow?" Izeta sneered at him, walking towards the man.

"I do not need your commentary, Anastasya." Strucker hissed, knowing he'd successfully pissed Izeta off by using her middle name.

"Can we hold them?" Strucker asked one of his men, "They're the Avengers." He replied.

"I will never know why Strucker gave him this job." Izeta sighed, making Pietro snicker and Wanda give her a warning look, screaming at her to be nice.

"Deploy the rest of the tanks. Concentrate fire on the weak ones. A hit may make them close ranks." Strucker loudly ordered everyone in the room, well, besides the triplets.