The Tramatized Child who travels into a bright future.

[This is made up from my mind of the backstory of one of my roleplay characters named Coco from the anime fairy tail.]

One night in a small town lived a orange hair farmer and her husband. The couple lived happily in their home, and were expecting a child that night. The woman gave birth to a beautiful baby girl with orange/brown hair. She was a lively little thing and the couple decided to name her Coco! From that point on the little family of three lived happily in their little town.

3 years later~

"Mamma, papa look what I can do!" Little Coco exclaimed cheerful. She ran around the house really fast much to her parents suprise and dismay. The couple never wanted a child with magic as their town isn't like any other town, the town they live in is a town of anti magic users. A town of people that hates magic and does not welcome it. Once out of their shock, the couple had a down cast look looming on their faces as they went to go and cloase the blinds and lockdown their home. "Mamma.. Papa, what's going on?" Little Coco was frightened. "Coco go to your room and never speak of this again!" The Mother said strictly. "You are to never use your magic or leave this house ever again." The father said in the same tone as the mother. Little Coco was very sad and didn't understand what was happening, she had lived the first three years of her life in happiness and joy with her family and then suddenly they just turn her out. It was to much for the poor girls mind, so she went to her room locked her door closing herself in and cried herself to sleep.

A month later~

It has been a month and Coco had not left her room since that one day a month ago. Little Coco was very week and fragile due to not eating or drinking anything for so long, but thanks to her time alone she had learned to meditate and draw eithernano from her magic container which not only made her stronger, but also helped keep her alive, but it was not a substitute for food. That night Coco finally left her room very late at night to get something to eat, but before she got to the kitchen she heard weird and strange noises. Coco being the child she is couldn't stop her curiosity, she followed the noise to her parents room that was left cracked open and took a peak inside. What Coco saw that night was something she didn't understand, but she knew it was something she should not have seen. It terrified her to see what they were doing and it tramatized her to hear everything. Her parents were doing the "deed" and one thing she heard broke her above all else. He parent's had said "Once this child is born we won't need that girl anymore! She was once apart of this family, but once she showed her magic she became an outsider, someone who doesn't deserve our love or to be in this family. She's lucky enough that we didn't pull out the gun." "This new child is all we need!" Those words really hurt the poor girl. Coco ran up to her room and jumped out the window in the roof, and began her journey to find a new life.

2 years later~

After two years of running across the land Coco finally collapsed in a dry waste land with nobody around and no food and water. Nobody was there to save her and give her food and water like the last 300 times she collapsed from exhaustion. The now five year old girl layed still in the deserted waste land with a smile on her face. She thought that maybe I'll finally die this time and nobody will save me. It's because of this magic that my life was ruined and I lost everyone and everything I loved! Maybe just maybe the world will let me rest in peace this time. The young girl prayed as she fell unconscious. As the day moved on there was a sandstorm in which the young girl was barried alive.

3 days later~

"Samuel, did you find anything??" A girl with short purple hair holding a strange wand like stick hand thing around the age of ten called out to a baby exceed with a hat and glasses that's flying in the air. "Nothing yet Mary, but I do sense another presence nearby!" The baby exceed named samuel responded. "Come down here and lead the way Sammy! We are going to go check it out!" Exclaimed Mary as Samuel flew down and rested on her head. The two made their way to where samuel sensed the presence coming from. "Under all this sand Marry, the presence is here!" Samuel exclaimed as the two of them dug through all the sand to find a little girl with orange/brown hair and the cutest nose burried in sand. "Hurry Marry, we must pull her out she's not breathing!" Marry quickly pulled her out and gave the girl CPR as samuel pulled out food and water from their travel bag.

A couple hours later~

The little girl stirred from under the blanket in a tent. "W-where am I? Am I finally in Heaven?" Samuel and Marry walked into the tent. "Your very much alive thanks to us young one." Samuel stated with a smile. "Why! Why did you save me!? I wanted to finally die and rest in piece! I'm just an outcast and am not needed or loved by anyone in this world!" She screamed while clenching her head and crying. "Hey, calm down squirt! Your fine. We may not know who you are or what happened to make you believe that nonsense, but everyone is needed and loved in the world! You just havent found your place yet. Do you mind telling us what happened?" Marry calmed her down and asked gently. "M-my name is coco and this is what happend...." After Coco finished speaking the three of them found themselves in eachothers arms. "Forget about those hooligans Coco, you don't need them anymore cause you have us now!" Samuel exclaimed with a huge smile. "He's right you know, you don't need those bastards now that you have us, and we will always be by your side family and friends forever!" Exclaimed Marry with tears running down her face and her fists clenched ready to go find those bastards who hurt her little sister so bad that she wanted to die and kill them. "Thank you so much Samuel and Marry-nee! I'm glad I now have a family that loves me for who I am! I hope we stay together forever!" Coco exclaimed as she sobbed. Marry and Samuel smiled and hugged her again thrilled to see their baby sister happy.

As time past the group of three became a group of seven. They formed a group called the Legion Platoon which consists of Mary Hughes, Samuel, Coco, Dan Straight, Sugarboy, their side member Guttman Kubrick and their leader Byro Cracy who is like a father to them all, mainly Coco.

One day during their misson to find a seal the infinity clock forever the group had been split apart and to this day have never found eachother. Coco and Samuel were the only two members that weren't split, but they decided to settle down and join the Fairy Tail guild in hopes to someday be runited with their siblings and father, and where Coco was adopted as the sister of Levy Mcgarden and took on her last name becoming "Coco Mcgarden".

That leads to now.