Thank You letter to Aaron (Dec 5th 2023)

Dear Aaron,

Thanks for the memories. I'm feeling some type of way and it's not good. I smiled, and I laughed. I tried to convince myself that I would be fine without you by my side. The day we first met, and became friends, was no mistake. It was fate. Smiling and laughing with you was the highlight of each day. Being with you made me so happy. I knew you were the one for me, or so I thought. Whenever we spent time together, you were always one to run ahead of me. I tried so hard to keep up with you, because seeing you so happy and excited made me happy. I continued to fall in love with you more and more than our lives moved forward. You took me along with you on a long exciting journey. I enjoyed every second of our journey, excited to discover where you would take me next. It was like a never ending adventure. I dreamed about where our path would take us. I thought our path would lead us to our own happily ever after, but it turns out those only happen in fairytales. Looking back, I never imagined that our paths would split ways. I watched you go down your own path, and I supported you from a far. I never thought that I would be so lost without you. I fell far behind as I continued to chase after you. In the end, you were too far out of reach. My love for you never once diminished. I had hoped that our paths would one day intertwine once more, and that you would take me for a new adventure. That was never meant to be. The future that I dreamed of will never become real. Thank you for all the memories we shared. Thank you for showing me the world. Thank you for loving me and giving me everything I ever dreamed of. I will always love you, but it's time I find my journey.

Love, your Ex.