My Thoughts on Friendship(poem)

Date written: September 27th, 2023

Friendship... What excatly is friendship?
To me friendship is futile, not worth the effort.
People who you thought were your friends may end up betraying you in the end.
Friendship is fragile like the Heart.

Friendship is something that I myself have put too much effort into countless times.
The concept of friendship is like a Dream.
Friendship is something that I wanted to last forever, but ultimately did not.
Choose your crowds wisely... as not all bonds last forever.

Friendship may seem magical at first, but it is capable of turning toxic over time.
Once you make a friend... you best hold onto that with all your might, for one wrong move and it will fall like a Shooting Star.
If you know that you have chosen the right crowd, I suggest that you hold onto what you got.
True Friendship is rare and precious like a Diamond.

{Overall Theme is "Hold onto your bonds if they are true, for if you don't it may not last and your faith in Friendship may begin to fade."} This theme came to me from my own personal experiences. My faith in Friendship has faded and I don't form close bonds with the friends I do have anymore in fear of it all being a lie in the end. (That's what I mean by "Faith in Friendship fading")