06

{edited. May have mistakes}

[a/n]

115 reads?! its crazyyyyy

omg

1 vote per chapter tho :'((

anywayssss, without further adooo

enjoyyy :))

.....

Louis' POV

I was walking down the halls, on the way to cafeteria.

Why did I even defend him?

Actually how did I even know his name..

Oh god, I sound like a creep.

Walking, people were whispering but I caught some words like:

"Oh my god, did you see that? The Louis Tomlinson was defending that nerdy faggot"

"Why did he defend that nerd? That faggot doesnt even deserve to be defended by anyone."

"Maybe Tomlinson likes that faggot and is turning into the nerdy, disgusting piece of AIDS too"

I growled at that turning to him,

"What did you fucking say about me?"

"N-nothing, I-I said no-nothing."

"You better not if you don't want to get fucked up" I said warningly.

He just nodded and ran away with his stupid friend.

Well I was bisexual and everyone knew that.

I just continued walking towards the lunch area until;

"Oii Tomlinson, Whats with these people talking about you?" Zayn asked from behind catching up, then shoved his hands in his pockets, keeping it there.

"'cuz all I did was defend Harry." I said shrugging.

"Right," Zayn muttered then continued, "Errr Louis, I need you to listen to me and promise me you will just go with the plan. Alright?"

"Ehh, what have you done now Malik?"

"I haven't done anything Louis, just listen then you'll know" Zayn muttered.
.....

Harry's POV

"Oww" I groaned then opened my eyes, just for the lights to blind my eyes.

"Hey, are you okay?" Someone asked, The freaking Nick Grimshaw.

If you were wondering Nick is a footie member, and he's just... he's just hot, ok?.

My eyes widen when I saw him sitting next to the bed, I was assuming I was in the nurse room, looking at me with concerned eyes.

"Uhh, not to sound rude but why are you here?" I questioned, carefully.

"Oh uhh, oh right, I saw you getting beaten up by Trevor and his dickhead friends so, uhh, I decided to go and help you but you were laying there unconsious, and I got pissed so... right, I punched the shit out of Trevor and brought you here." He smiled, an uneasy smile, then a flash of guilt was shown in his eyes but I decided to let go... For now.

"Wow, thank you. Are you okay? Did you get hurt?" I asked kind of guilty.

"Oh, n-no not at all," He stuttered, giving me a small smile
.....

[a/n]

today was a bit longer :) or is it not enough? tell me in the comment.

wattpad updated.. waaa.

and OMF ZAYNS HAIR AND NOSE PIERCING OMFGGG. UGHHH.

Anywayssss

vote and comment ? :)))

i wont set goals anymore. heh

hope u enjoyyyy.

cya in few daysss

oh and check out my new fanfic called 'Cheater' its a zouis and larry story.

byee buttercakesss (yumm)

mwuahh

love

nina xx