10

This chapter will be dedicated to @randomcupcakes2002
Cuz you r amazing mwauh.

Enjoy

.....

"Take these and go shower, the bathroom is in the end of the hall, last door or you could use the one in my bedroom but you have to go up the stairs." Zayn instructed, shoving me his clothes and towel, practically pushing me towards the bathroom.

"Ok ok, I can walk. Chill" I said, chuckling.

Once I got into the bathroom, I stripped down from the white button up and dress pants, carefully taking out the half broken pair of glasses, putting them down on the counter, then took off my batman boxers.

Well yeah.. Batman boxers. My favorite pair.

Sighing, I entered the warm running water, then sighed once again enjoying the warmness of the water.

Once done, I blindly grabbed the navy soft but rough towel, cleaning the water off my body then came out and grabbed the shirt, a shirt with hands everywhere, and his plain, not too tight, black boxers, putting them on.

I went down seeing Zayn alone on the couch, watching tv.

"Uhh hey," I said awkwardly.

"Took you long enou- YOU HAVE A TATTOO?!" He shouted.

"No I don't," I said sarcastically.

"Haha very funny," he rolled his eyes.

"So, since its raining outside and all. Do you wanna sleep over or should I take you home?" He asked.

"I'll stay."

And that, he shouldn't have said.
.....

"Oh my gosh, look at him! Isn't he just.. I can't. He's sex on the legs. I mean he's god. He's so hot, I can't even. Our ship name would be Zac Mefron, which is super cute."

Zayn was currently fanboying about Zac Elfron's poster on his wall, next to his bed.

"I mean we are only 5 years apart, we could still get married and have wonderful babies. Oh my god just imagine what our babies will look like!" He shrieked and sighed as he was day dreaming.

Well technically he is.

"We are going to have one boy and a girl. The girl will be Imogen and the boy will be Andrew and Imogen will have my face structure and his eyes and his hair colour but wavy and Andrew is going to have Zac's face structure and his eyes and oh my god he is going to be the mini Zac Efron (a/n don't even). They're going to be so cute and I can't oh my goshhh." He screamed.

This boy has a really gay side.

And I don't think most straight boys fanboy about Zac Efron and his pretty face.

But he has a girlfriend. So maybe he's bisexual.

Or maybe he's gay and Perrie is his coverup or beard.

.....

(A/n:) HEY WASUP.

I'm so sorry like I didn't update since last month.

Well same reason.

School.

Don't blame me. Blame school
Hehe

I was actually thinking to delete this book and the other book called 'cheater' and create another fanfic and rewrite this story again later with so much better ideas.

But I'm not sure.

So helpppp :((((

I will try update again soon or maybe tonight since its Friday *violently dances*

Do want to hear a joke?

Why did the mushroom go to a party ?

(You guys probably know this but shhhh.)

Cuz he was a fungai!!
AHAHAHA IM SO FUNNY OMG

hope u enjoyed.

Nina xx