13

(A/n fetus Louis.. I wanna cry. He's just so gorgeous.
A/n at the end read it or not, I don't mind)
..

Harry's PoV

"W-what?" I asked, "Louis?"

"Well, yeah Louis saved you the other day," the kid said getting serious.

"No, it wasn't Louis, it was Nick, Nick Grimsha-"

"Harry, I bought some food, now let's go, you don't need to talk to those losers." Zayn said as he walked out the automated door.

....

"Now!" Zayn clapped his hands, "try this on,"

"This? Zayn are you serious? These are skinny jeans, its skinnier than my legs!" I exclaimed.

We finished eating sushi and now he was demanding me to wear the outfits he had bought.

"well, it will look fabulous, don't even say anything before you try it on," he stated, "now go on in," he pushed me towards the bathroom door,

"Oh and take this," he threw me a plain white t-shirt.

I stripped out from the button up and the dress pants, feeling relieved as the cool air hit my bare skin, I took the black skinny material, trying to squeeze into it.

"ok, you can do this," I told myself as I took a deep breath in, holding it, trying to zip the zipper.

"Yes, ok. Wow, that was hard." I shook my head, chuckling, imagining how I would do this every morning from now on.

I slipped on the white shirt with ease then looked into the mirror.

"Zayn!" I shouted.

"What?" Zayn replied, barely audible through the door.

"You can see the tattoos through these shirt!" I remarked then went out to show him.

I huffed then put my arms crossed like a child.

"You look amazing." Zayn complimented, looking astonished.
....

"I don't think I can do this, Zayn." I told him.

It was Monday, and we were in his car -school parking lot- I was dressed in a white shirt, skinny jeans, curly hair and contact lens.

"I don't think I can do it," Zayn mocked. "C'mon Harry, grow some balls and get out. Show them who you really are." Zayn urged him in a soft voice.

"Now get out and kick Louis' arse and astonish him and everyone. Make him fall for you, Harry."
....

A/n

Hello everyone *shyly waves*

I'm so sorry I haven't updated in ages.

I apologise

There is exams and tests coming up next week and I need to revise so I won't be updating frequently.

But I'll try

Hope u enjoyed this chapter.

Vote and comment what you think (((((: