14

A/n IM BACKK !! WOO
....
Enjoy xx

Chapter 14

People were staring and murmuring about the 'new kid'

Wondering who that new, hot boy was.

But the funny thing is that there is no new kid.

It was Harry Styles

"Hey babe, should I show you around the school?" Samantha asked, her finger twirling her hair, chewing her gum obnoxiously loud.

Harry was about to protest as Samantha continued,

"We could also have some fun, you know." She giggled as she glided her finger across Harry's chest.

"I'm sorry but I'm not new here and I'm gay, I only like dicks," Harry answered as he spun around and walked towards his first class. He then heard a screech,

"Ugh whatever, you are not hot anyways,"

Harry chuckled, he didn't know where this confident came from. He felt cockier and more confident.

Maybe it was from his new look, he thought.

Class hadn't start yet, there was good 5 minutes left for him to relax in the back of the classroom.

As soon as Harry opened the door, the students that were playing around, throwing paper balls and planes, suddenly went silent as they stared at Harry wondering who he was.

"Wait a minute.. Harry?!" Niall exclaimed, shocked.

Students were now whispering, mouth agape.

Girls checking him up and down, as some boys did too, while other boys huffed as the girls didn't give them attention anymore.

"Pfft, as in Harry Styles? Stop fucking around, bitch." Trevor chuckled, telling Niall.

"What the hell, man! You didn't have to insult him!" Liam shouted at Trevor, startling everyone.

"Fucking faggots," Trevor murmured to himself.

He stared at Harry and asked, "So, who are you? Are you just going to stand by the door and be a cunt"

"I'm Har-" Harry started but was cut off as the bell rang.

He scurried of to the only sit left, next to Louis.

"Good morning, class." Mr. Owen greeted as students murmured a small 'good morning' to him.

"Open your textbook pages from 178 to 180, from exercises 1H all the way to 6H. Do all the questions. And today, I would like y'all's to ask questions to the person you are sat with, not to me."

Groaning and sound of approval was heard as Mr. Owen went through the textbook by himself.

After few minutes I felt a something on my thighs, a paper with a note saying;

Hey! I'm Louis. Are you new? And what's your name?

I chuckled as I took the paper and scribbled then put it on his glorious thighs,

Haha. I know you're Louis. You probably don't know me but I'm Harry, as in Harry Styles, the 'nerd'.

Class had ended, but Harry didn't received a note back from Louis.

.....

A/n hey babes !! Hope you enjoyed this chapter I'm going to have a break from school and I will update more frequently.

This chapter was a bit longer !

I tried to write this differently but I hope its different and better ??

Comment and vote cupcakes !

Love xx