18

Well, let's say things had gotten a bit smoother after the incident.

Louis is Harry's 'boyfriend'

Well, they're a thing.

But there's one thing that is his mind, the dare.

Oh, of course Harry isn't falling in love with Louis. pfft, not at all. Let's just say that for now.

Both of them were all cuddled up with blankets in Louis' room, watching Titanic -Harry wanted to watch it and Louis couldn't resist the puppy face- while Zayn sat on the end of the sofa enjoying being a third wheel. He really needed to find a girlfriend -maybe a boyfriend- as soon as possible.

"Louis," Harry whispered, gently nibbling Louis' ear.

"Hmm, what's up baby."

"I think it would be a good idea if you could pass me those tissues cuz I know I'm going to cry in any minute when Rose let go of Jack's hand,"

They were almost at the saddest part of the movie and Harry knew that he will never be able to hold back the tears even after watching the movie hundredths of times.

'it's very very very sad' would be his excuse.

As soon as Harry got ahold of the tissues his eyes were crying rivers.

Louis would occasionally whisper, 'Aw baby, it's just a fictional story' 'Everything will be alright' and 'don't cry baby girl'

And Harry got to admit he loves it when Louis calls him baby girl. He's not a girl but the way the words roll off Louis' tongue.. *shivers*

Well, Zayn is sitting there also quietly sobbing at the scene.
....

Movie ended after a couple of minutes and all three was munching up pizza's.

Louis and Harry still cuddled up while Zayn just sits there alone.

It's Friday so why the hell not.
....

HEYYY. ITS BEEN SOOO LONGGG. LIKE REALLY REALLY LONG.

and I know it's really short and pointlessss. but it's better than nothing aye ?

I know it's no excuse but I had exams for the whole week and had to revise the week before.

I'm really sorry.

I pinky promise I will update tomorrow cuz I HAVE A WEE HOLIDAYYYY.

WOO !

well hope u enjoyed !!

please vote and comment !!

nina x

ps. THNK YOU SO SO SO MUCH FOR 1K READS. OMGGG. THAT IS JUST. UGH I CANT.