07

{edited. May have mistakes}

a/n WAAAT?! 189 freaking reads?! and 15 votes?!? THIS I CRAZZZY. I CANT EVEN. OMG I LOVE ALL OF U

.....

Harry's POV

I was walking down the street, not even half way to my house and honestly, I didn't really feel like going home, listening to mum nag and Gemma insulting me makes me sick in the stomach.

Sighing, walking slowly as possible, kicking the tiny pebbles that is in the way, I felt something wet dropped on my face, probably my imagination, but it hit my glasses, which kind of prove that its not really my imagination.

I just walked at the same pace, not caring if I am getting wet now.

"Harry? Harry! Harry what are you doing?!" someone called, i turned around seeing Louis.

Wait what?!

My eyes widen.. It is The Louis Tomlinson...

"L-Louis? As i-in L-Louis T-Tomlinson?" I asked not believing what my eyes were seeing.

"Yep thats me Harry, Harry Styles," Louis laughed then continued "Anyways what do you think you're doing? Its raining and its freezing? Hop in."

I was shocked. Louis Tomlinson just said that.. Wow.

He's suppose to be that badass player that ignores people like me, not this warm hearted dude that asks the nerd to hop in the car with him since its raining, he's suppose to ignore me and move on with his life.

"Er.. Harry? Harry!? HARRY!" Louis shouted, snapping me.

"Oh uh, you sure? I mean like I didn't mean to ask that. Like you don't mind me in your car wetting the leathe-"

"Harry you're rambling," Louis laughed, "It's really fine, who cares about getting the seat wet anyways?" he smiled,

"Uh ok, Thank you, Louis."

"Mind telling me your address?" Louis questioned.

"No, not at all" I said stuttering like crazy then gave him my address.

.....

The ride to my house wasn't really awkward, we just talked about random stuff and honestly Louis seemed nice.

"-and lastly, I have four crazy sisters actually six, but two of them are with dad after mum and dad divorced. Yea.. well since I didn't really talked to them." Louis mumbled the last part, sadly.

"Aw it's ok Louis. You've got four others, I'm pretty sure they're awesome." I said, trying to lighten the mood.

"So you've got siblings?" Louis asked.

I very quickly tensed.

"I-I uhm y-yea s-she's called G-Gemma, a-and she's o-older." I stuttered out.

"Ahh, maybe I could meet her one day?" Louis asked.

"NO!" I shouted, slightly shaking, "I-I'm s-sorry I d-didn't mean t-to s-shout."

The tension in the air was thick then suddenly the car parked

"Is this your house?" Louis questioned, shocked.

"Yea it is." I mumbled, barely audible.

"Wow."

"Right, uhh I'm gonna get out and uhh thanks for the ride, Louis" I thanked him again and head towards the door.

"Bye Harreh! I'll see you in school!" Louis shouted, waving.

I just shook my head, smiling, giving him a small, shy wave.

"What do you think you're doing?!"

Fuck, it's mum.
.....

a/n

HEYO y'know like hey+yo= heyo? yea? no? heheh

soitsbeenawhilesinceiupdatedandpleasedontkillme

teehee.

soo hope you guys enjoyeddd this and next chapter will be update soon.. hopefully

and alsooo check out my other story ((:

ily

and httplarrybugs u r freaking amazing ily.

guys check her stories its amazingg. its wow. just wow.

ill see u guys soon

bye loveliess mwuah.

adiosss

nina x