16

Harry's PoV

The silent was awkward. Very awkward.

I looked out the car window wondering what Louis was thinking.

Does he hate me?

Did he even like me at first?

Are we even friends?

What if-

"Harry?" he's small voice boomed through the small car.

"Uh, oh yeah. Uhm hey?" I said awkwardly, only staring at my hands.

"We are here, at my house,"

"Oh," I didn't even realise that the car had stopped moving.

My cheeks heated as Louis laughed and got out.

"Stupid Harry." I whispered to myself, getting out.

.....

Harry placed himself down on the couch as Louis offered him a cup of tea.

"Do you want a cup of tea? Or do you prefer coffee?"

"A cup of tea, please" Harry answered politely.

Harry's clothes had almost dried from the car ride but there were patches of wet places here and there.

He shivered as he sneezed, rubbing his arm, cold. His nose runny, hair still wet.

"Oh shit, I'm so sorry, Harry." Louis apologised, quickly running up the stairs only to come back with a small towel and a very oversized baby blue hoodie placed on his arm.

"No problem. Just a bit cold, thank you, Louis" Harry muttered as Louis handed him the towel and the hoodie, "No pants?" Harry asked, slightly smirking.

"I- uh. I don't think my pants will fit you," Louis started, "I have boxer briefs... If that's fine with you.." Louis said, trailing off.

Harry was blushing furiously as he nodded, "Y-yeah, sure."

Once again, Louis sprinted towards the stairs, coming back with a black boxer brief, handing it to Harry.

"T-thank you, Louis. Uhm where is the toilet," Harry squeaked.

"Oh right, go up the stairs then to the right then you will see a room at the end, that's my room and there is a toilet in there." Louis nervously chuckled.

....

Once Harry had finished dressing, the hoodie coming till the mid thighs, black brief hiding inside, he came out of the toilet, seeing Louis placing his tea next to the bed.

"You look... nice," Louis complemented, slowly walking towards him, looking him up and down.

"T-thank you," Harry stuttered, feeling him getting hot all over his body, lightly shifting under Louis gaze.

Louis was right in front of Harry, he got to admit Louis' short and cute,

"What's so funny?" Louis asked, slightly leaning back.

"You're just so small and cute and jus-"

Harry spoke too soon because the next thing he knows is being pinned down on the bed.

By Louis.

....

GUYSS. OMG SO SO SO SORRY. I THOUGHT I UPDATED.

I didn't get any notifications for my story so I checked and I didn't update -.-

IM SO SORRY

but I wrote more because i felt so badd :(((

OMG GUYS

DID U SEE THE DRAG ME DOWN MUSIC VIDEO.

OMG DKSNDKSXNSMDN

HOLY DUCK

KADKKSJD

I will update soon. promise

comment
and
vote !!

[mwuah]