12

(A/n:) chapter dedicated to @lollipop7001 cuz she's just.. She's awesome.

Check out her profile and the reading lists cuz I read most of them and they r reaaally good :)))

Enjoy x
....

"Oh Em Gee! This shirt is amazing!" Zayn exclaimed and everyone stared at us weird.

Where's the mouse hole when I need it?

"Zayn.. People are staring," I whispered.

"Let them. I mean I know I'm attractive and all, people can't resist me," he said.

I groaned, hiding my face in my palms.

"Zayn pick some clothes and let's go. ugh."

"Almost done. Be patient mr."

"Nooo. You said that since like 2 hours ago." I'm not being dramatic.

"C'mon Harry," he laughed, "let loose and have fun, it's just shopping."

After hours and hours of shopping we were finally done.

Zayn was skipping down the mall to the food court area, with three bags in his each hand.

"I'm gonna get sushi, what do you want? Or do you want sushi too?" He questioned

I just nodded.

While Zayn went to get some food, a kid snickered behind me, making me turn to look at them.

"Isn't that the little nerd in our school? Where is your little hero, Louis?" He laughed.

Louis?

What?

....

A/n this is super short ik ik.
But I've got this geography project to do that is due tmr. And also math and science and ugh my brain is going to fricking explode.

poof.

I'll update as soon as I can.

Byeee