17

[warning: cringey af. just bare with me. May or may not have *cough* minor smut scene *cough*]

.....
W-what are you d-doing?" Harry gasped and pulled away, making Louis freeze from what he was doing.

Louis slowly stood up, away from the bed then stared at Harry with an emotion that didn't make sense.

"Didn't you enjoy it though? My lips on yours, like a perfect puzzle pieces that are meant for each other and nobody else. The way our lips moved in sinc with the song we created in silence. Our heartbeats blending together along with the electric shock filling us, making us both shiver in pleasure. Didn't you enjoy it, Harry?" Louis smirked. Walking towards Harry just like he did minutes ago.

"Tell me, Harry. Should we stop here or do you want to continue like a good boy you are hmm?" Louis whispered, his breathe tickling Harry's neck causing Harry to shiver again.

"L-louis," Harry was weak in Louis' stare. He doesn't even know why. His cheeks would tint up every time he sees the lad. He may or may not have waited for this moment.

Louis stared into Harry's eyes, their lips merely touching, teasing him.

"P-please. Ugh Louis," Harry whined.

"What do you want." Louis asked softly.

"You." Harry replied in a low voice causing Louis to shudder in the sudden change of his voice.

Their lips met as soon as Harry answered. Once again moving in sinc, butterfly filling both of their stomach. Hands roaming around each other's body, exploring.

Louis pushed Harry onto the bed, still kissing passionately. Quickly taking his clothes off, also tugging Harry's boxers [or Louis' in this case]

Louis gaped at the size, he was huge. Like really, really huge.

Harry was impatient, but Louis was there gaping at his dick, doing nothing so he flipped them around, taking his shirt off, straddling Louis.

"I wanna suck you," Harry whispered, hands trailing down Louis clothed dick. Louis nodded, quickly giving Harry permission.

Harry moved down, so that his face was placed in front of Louis, bare, lower tummy, softly kissing as he works his way down, both hands placed on Louis' thick thighs.

Soon, Louis' jeans and boxers were on the floor. His manhood up straight, red with precum dripping down slowly.

Harry licked the tips, not having much experience, eyes getting a bit bigger from the unfamiliar taste.

He started to suck on the tips, not sure if he's doing okay, but the moan that Louis had let out gave him a bit of a confident, making him suck harder, slowly going his way down.

"F-fuck, you l-look like cockslut with your mouth wrapped around my dick. You like that though, don't you?" Louis said, causing Harry to look through his eyelashes, making Louis moan out loud.

"Fuck. I-I'm almost. f-fuck." Harry moaned around Louis' whole length, deep throating, gagging a bit, and Louis just came like that.

Harry pulled away, swallowing the white substance, then licked Louis' length one last time.

"Ah fuck, that was amazing." Louis murmured.

"Yeah it was, but now it's your turn babe." Harry replied.

.....

Why hello there.

it's been so longggg. I'm ao sorry. I promise I will update soon. like really this time.

I want this to be a short story so from now on prepare yourself for a long arse chapter.

couldn't update because family and school problems. *sigh*

well hope u enjoyed this chapterrrrr.

cya gorgeous