20

finally!! short chapter. so sorry x
_

Monday quickly came and I rushed out of bed into the bathroom, looking at my filthy self through the reflection of the mirror.

Ugh, I definitely need a shower.

....

"G'morning Zayn." I sighed, tiredly rubbing my face as slumped onto the chair across Zayn, bag carelessly thrown at the floor.

"Woah, rough night there?" Zayn inquired, looking half worried and amused.

"Not really, had a big argument with Gemma. I finally stood up for myself." I half heartedly chuckled.
"Mum came in afterwards just to smack my arse, was quite a show to be frank."

Then it was silent, Zayn seeming to be in deep thought.

"Oh and Louis hasn't text me back since Saturda-"

"I broke up with Perrie." He cut me off, "I did it, I broke up with her."

And as if on cue, Perrie angrily stomped towards Zayn, pouring her steaming hot pumpkin spice latte on him, ending it with a hard smack on his cheek.

"You are a fucking cunt." she spat, walking away with her head held high as tears continuously ran down her face. She then turned around, furiously wiping her eyes, "You ain't worth my $159 mascara. Fuck you!" she yelled walking backwards, both of her middle fingers held high, then continued her way back to class.

"Oh shit, man." I gulped in shock, eyes wide, slightly amused. "Here, take my hoodie." I offered.

"Thanks man." Zayn shrugged, slightly smiling.

....

"Finally, it's over!" Harry happily sighed, stretching his body as he walked out the school gates with Zayn beside him.

"Louis!" Harry squealed, tightly hugging the blue eyed boy who was smoking a fag. "Ew, you stink." he giggled, pecking his lips, "Where were you? I missed you so much." Harry whispered, resting his chin on Louis' shoulder.

"Had some problems at home, I'm sorry babe." Louis whispered back, tilting his head a bit to gently kiss Harry's cheek.

"Uhm, I'll leave you two lovebirds here. Don't enjoy being a thirdwheel." Zayn huffed, rolling his eyes.

"Awe, sorry Zaynie, I'll text you as soon as I get home." Harry pouted, innocently blinking his eyes.

"Ugh, whatever. See you guys later." Zayn waved.

The school quickly emptied, leaving Harry and Louis alone together.

"How dare you jut your luscious lips at someone who's not me." Louis quirked his brows, "and what did you call him? Zaynie? Since when were you guys best friend's? And why would you text him as soon as you get home?" Louis continued, scoffing in disbelief.

"What, are you jealous?" Harry smirked, teasing his boy-friend, softly jabbing at louis' side, causing him to walk away towards his car, rolling his eyes.

....

a/ n

hey guys! its been almost a year since ive uploaded this one ><

I'm so sorry, I think ill be updating more often now so that's a good news.

hope you enjoyed this one, see you lovelies soon!

xx nina