08

a/n PLEASE PLEASE READ A/N BELOW!! thnk u
.....

Who's there mum?" Now Gemma is involved, great.

"Oh, Harry here, is late and a boy brought him home, in his car." she said out loud, making sure the word 'boy' was dripping with venom.

"Aw, thats cute." Gemma smiled, but behind that smile, you can see hatred, disgust, and even anger.

She's always like this, when 'mum' is here shes almost an innocent sister, who 'defends' me most of the time.

"Mum, I'll talk to him, alone," she smile innocently, "upstairs, in Harry's room."

She grabbed my wrist, hard, making me wince in pain a bit.

Once we were in the room, doors lock she slapped me.

Great

"What do you think you're even fucking doing?!"

"I-I, I just.. H-he's a f-friend." I stuttered out, not exactly looking at her.

Was he a friend though?

"Friend?" She laughed, then poked me in the chest with her sharp nail, "You don't have a friend marcel,"

"You!," she shouted, "Don't fucking have a friend!"

Louis is my friend.. right?

"You. Don't. Have. A. Friend. You. Fucking. Faggot." she repeated.

There's that word again, Faggot.

"Aww, is little Harry crying? Too bad," she snickered.

I didn't realize I was crying, my fist clenched on my sides, glasses fogging up from the heat surrounding me.

"You don't deserve anyone, you are just another waste of space and air." She spat then continued, "Gay is wrong, you are wrong. In this family no one will be gay, especially not my brother." she slapped me once again, leaving the room.

"Nerdy, ass retarded faggot." I heard her mutter under her breathe.

Faggot

Gay is wrong

Nerd

I ripped my vest off, the only vest I own.

Who gives a fuck about that fucking vest anyways.

I ran down the stairs, and went for the doors, ignoring mum and Gemma.

I ran, then ran.

Reaching the abandoned park, where nobody was around at all, I began to shout, shout as loud as I could, trying to get the frustration out of my chest.

It never works though.

I tried a lot of things, lot of things that risked my life.

"Harry?"

Shit.

.....

[a/n] I knowww u guys r like, really this is all i get for waiting 2 weeks?

sorryyy :(

i was really busy. i moved and it was my first day in school 2 days ago anddd... eh

so forgive me?? :((

and im not sure where this story is going, i have it planned but better ideas or coming up and its ruining everythig and. and. and im just confused af

btw if u want this to get over ill just tell u what everyhing will happen in sentences or just comment wat u want.

also i hv so many new stories planned and better then this one -since this is my first fan fic and it kinda sucks-

sooo thnks for reading

and comment wat u think :))

see ya