day 1

Today was it. It was the start of the beginning of something that could possibly end my life. I woke up and got a cup of coffee ready for when Hazel woke up. I grabbed the list and I generally regret half the stuff I wrote but I'm going to have to do it anyway. Yay.

1. Play video games all night long

"Hey girlfriend what we doing today?" Hazel said drinking her coffee.

"Playing video games all night long" I said pointing a finger at her. She smiles and runs to her room. She came out with a hat with two straws coming down each side and they were connected to two bottles one was water and the other was some red liquid? She was still in her pyjamas and had put on slippers and a dressing gown. "What's the red one?" I asked.

"Soup just incase I get hungry" she smiled. I wasn't going to question her she was a bit weird. Then Sophia comes out her room and grabs a bagel and lays down on the sofa chilling. "Sohpia guess what, we are gaming all day and all night its going to be so much fun!" Hazel said jumping up and down trying to not spill the stuff on her hat.

"What are you wearing on your head?" Sohpia asks.

"None of your business but hurry up I wanna play video games!" Hazel said in a bosy tone.

"Oi you have had coffee now stop being grumpy!" I demanded. She gave me puppy eyes and I just rolled mine and put the first video game in. Sohpia sat down properly and I sat next to her. Hazel sat on the floor and got into full gaming mode. It was weird and I patted her head because I felt like it. Today's activity wasn't much but I know tomorrow's would be because I memorised the list from top to end.

It was coming to the morning and we were still playing. "Can we go to bed now?" Hazel asked throwing a tantrum.

"Yes we can because we atleast played till midnight" I said switching the game off. As soon as I hit my comfy mattress I was out like a light. But my sleep was soon disrupted by Hazel climbing in my bed. "You aren't going to sleep in my bed every night are you?" I asked.

"Well yes because I know that if I sleep by you nothing can happen!" She tucked herself in tight next to me. Sometimes she was like a kid but others she was an angel but this time was rare she was both. Now Hazel was the same age as me but not the same mental age. She is the one person in your life you always need because she makes you happy even in the worst moments. Without her I don't know what I would do.

Sorry this chapter is a bit short but the next one will be longer. I would like to know the 29 things you would do before you die so please comment and tell me. Who knows I might add some into my story. Thanks for reading don't forget to like. :)