Day 8

1. Play video games all night long
2. Throw a pool party
3. Get a puppy
4. Go on a road trip
5. Have a prank war
6. Have the house to myself for a day
7. Skinny dip
8. Try food from another country

I was so tired that I slept in until about 10 before getting up and running to the bathroom. I sat on the cold floor for a couple of minutes looking as pale as anything.

*knock knock*

"Occupied!" I said in a croaky voice.

"Well Occupied or not I need the pee and imma do it with you in there or not!" Hazel said from the other side. I got up off the floor and let her go to the toilet. I walked in the living room and Sophia was stood there ready to leave to go to the hospital. She was a bit too eager.

"Eager this morning are we?" I asked.

"Hurry up!" She snapped.

"We have all day!" I said slow walking to my room. I did this on purpose to wind her up. Its funny to do that. Before I knew it she was shoving me in my room and forcing my shoes on my feet. "Alright I get it, I need to hurry up."

At the hospital I didn't like it. It was this weird feeling like I was going to be told I had cancer all over again. I was going to be told I'm dying all over again. I can't handle that. It's not something anyone willingly wants to go through on repeat. The heartbreak. The tears. The panick. The worry. I was scared. Sophias hand then grabbed mine. "It's going to be ok, I'm here, we can work this out!"

"Lola?" A doctor said holding a clipboard. I stood up with Sophia and we went in the room. "So which one of you is lola?"

"Me"

"Hello lola nice to meet you, I'm doctor Julie. So why have you booked an appointment today?" She asked.

"Well I have cancer... and I got pregnant... and I wanted to know how that works?" I asked.

"Well are you undergoing treatment?"

"Yes"

"I see. Well you have two options here. Option one you continue doing treatment and have a high possibility of loosing that child, or option two you stop treatment until you have had the child and then continue. But that means 9 months without treatment and a possibility of you dying in the process or the cancer becoming so serious it becomes untreatable!" She said. I turned to Sophia and she looked absolutely jaw dropped.

"What do I do?" I asked.

"Not sure?" Sophia said, still in shock.

"Well you can go and call me later when you have made your decision if you wish?" The doctor smiled.

"Yes please!" I said. She wrote her number down and we were on our way.

Going home was hard because I would have to deal with all the questions of is the baby ok? Am I ok? What's going to happen? I don't particularly want to deal with that. I just want to go to bed eventhough it's the morning I know, and sleep on my decision. Anyway I know this wouldn't happen but I would try. I walked through the door and got pinned to the wall by Hazel. "Yes?"

"Tell me everything!" She said.

"Leave her alone she has a decision to make I messaged you the whole thing so if you deny to look at your phone that sounds like a you problem." Sophia said walking through the door and then walking into her room. Sophia had simply just saved my life. I walked straight to my room and closed the door and it was pitch black inside. I realise this after I closed the door of course. I felt around where my light switch was but after ages of trying to find it I gave up. I attempted to get to my bed and just fell to the floor. Tears forming in my eyes and then the light switches on. JOE!

"Hey, you ok?" He softly said, walking from the door to sit on the floor with me.

"No..." I cried.

"What's wrong?"

"I have either the option to continue treatment but kill the child or to stop and risk my life!"

"Oh..." he sounded shocked. He sounded took back. I looked at his face and he seemed puzzled and unsure what to do.

"I'm not sure what to pick!" I cried.

"Well I want you to live, screw the child we can make another if you want one. I just want you to be ok, however it is your decision and I'm going to support you whatever you decide" he smiles and places a hand on my thigh. He supports me so much and I'm so lucky to have him. Plus its not fair on bringing a child into this world with a mum that could just die. If I was to have a child I would want them to have both parents as I know it can be hard for them. Joe was right.

"Your right"

"Are you sure?"

"Yes, it's not right to bring a child into this world without a mother!" I said. He smiled at me and grabbed my hand in support.

"I'm here for you" he smiled before getting up and leaving.

Later in that day I came out of my room around lunch time and Hazel is sat on the sofa eating all the food she possibly can. "What are you doing?" I asked.

"Well you see I couldn't wait for you to then tuck in... also as your carrying this baby if there is anything on this list that you can't do I'm willing to do it for you!" She said.

"I'm not going to have it tho?"

"I have also gone and decided that if you are to have this child and you die im going to raise it as my own!" She said. A tear just dropped from my face. She was so sweet. Usually she is like a child but now she is all grown up and being serious.

"Ok, I am going to go with what I want and what is not probably the best idea but I want to have this child. So I'm going to have this child!"

I am so sorry that these chapters are taking forever to be posted I have a lot on my plate at the moment. Also I am feeling as though the story isn't good and that no one is enjoying it so I'm not sure if I'm going to write another chapter. It depends as if though I feel like you want another one so if you do please feel free and comment and star just let me know your enjoying it and then I will definitely post another chapter atleast one happy viewer will make me do it so don't worry if your the only one if that's what your thinking. Thank you and have a good day :) .