Day 5: Halloween

1. Play video games all night long
2. Throw a pool party
3. Get a puppy
4. Go on a roadtrip
5. Have a prank war

I woke up this morning extremely hot and extremely squashed. I looked to my right and I had Joeseph hugging me. I looked to my left and I had Hazel sleeping rolled up to dotty. I thought she stopped sleeping in my room. Why has she started again? "Morning beautiful" Joeseph yawned. I smiled and sat up looking at him staring back with a bright grin on his face.

"Sorry Hazel did this the first couple of nights since my diagnosis I don't know why she has started again?" I said looking at Hazel.

"Huh what?" Hazel said looking up in panick.

"Why are you in my bed again?" I asked.

"I was scared!"

"Of what?"

"You!" She said. A tear rolled down her eye. Sadness shot her face.

"Hazel?" I said clutching her hand.

"I don't want you to go!" She cried and hugged me.

"Hazel, she is here now so don't worry about that ok?" Joeseph said. She nodded and walked out the room hugging dotty.

"Poor Hazel!" I said. A tear started to roll down my cheek like it did Hazel's. Joeseph smiled and put his hand to my face wiping away the tear with his thumb. His hand moved to the bottom of my chin where he pulled me in for a kiss. A smile came upon my face.

"I love you" I smiled at him.

"I love you more!"

"ITS HALLOWEEN!!!" Hazel shouted from the living room. Me and Joeseph got dressed and then rushed out the room. We saw Hazel jumping up and down with glee. "It's HALLOWEEN let's party!"

"We have a list hazel?" I questioned. She then bolts it to the list and screams so loud. I swear she burst an ear drum cause there was ringing in my ear after.

"We get to prank people" she giggled.

"Uuuuuuuugh what's all the noise?" Sophia said coming out of her room with massive bags under her eyes.

"Not slept well?" I asked.

"You think?"

"I don't know you look like you have had plenty of sleep" I laughed. She evil glared at me and then looked at Hazel being very secretive in the kitchen.

"What are you doing Hazel?" I asked.

"Making a prank" she smiled.

"The prank war hasn't started yet you know?"

"Awwwwww man!" She sighed. I laughed and made her sit on the sofa with Joeseph and Sophia. I walked backwards and forwards telling them the rules.

Rules:
1. No mean pranks
2. Nothing permanent
3. Don't break anything
4. We keep a score board
5. We each have a base which is our room
6. Don't injure anyone
7. Have fun
8. You can't attack people in there bases

"So my base is going to be my room. Sophias is her room. Hazel yours is your little den (she doesn't have a clean room that she can use for a prank war so we make her use her little den where we tell her to go if she's too much). Joeseph you use... umm..." I said.

"He can just share room with you" Sophia smiled.

"Ok then?" I said looking around trying so hard not to blush, "so we need to wear appropriate clothing so that basically is all down to yourself and what's in your closet and for Joeseph in his suit case."