Day 4: part 1

1. Play video games all night long
2. Throw a pool party
3. Get a puppy
4. Go on a roadtrip

"ROADTRIP, ROADTRIP, ROADTRIP!" I woke up to Hazel shouting these words jumping on my bed. I waked her with a pillow and went back to sleep hugging dotty. "WAKE UP!" Hazel shouted and then Sophia came in the room she shouted in unison with her.

"Alright I'm up I'm up" I said getting out of bed. I got dressed into shorts and a t-shirt and grabbed a rucksac shoving some random clothes into it for the road. I came out my room and weirdly Joseph was sat on the sofa. I thought he had gone. "What are you doing here?" I asked. Dotty runs over to him licking him.

"Oh I heard about a road trip" he smiled. I then realised who's doing this was. It was Hazel cause she probably wanted me to be with someone before I went.

"It was OK that I invited my cousin right?" Sophia said. Ok I'm going to be honest here this is a shocker I mean she wouldn't invite him if she knew my secret would she?

"Ummm... yeah totally?" I shockingly said scratching my head. He smiled my way and then jumped five foot when Hazel chucked a bag at his head.

"OW, what was that for?" He asked her. She didn't reply she just smiled and did the whole 'oopsie' pose with her finger in her mouth. "One question, whose driving?"

"Definitely not me I'm sitting in the back seat living the highlights and then I won't miss out on any of the action" I chuckled.

"Action?" Joeseph asked.

"Yes!" I smiled. Hazel just burst out laughing and we all gave one another looks cause we had no clue what she was laughing at. Then she stopped laughing and just looked at us confused like she had no clue why we weren't laughing.

"I'm driving because Hazel is going to be to annoying and she goes into the whole 'grumpy dad' phase where she says she's gonna turn the car around eventhough no one was talking, Joeseph and Lola are probably gonna be flirting the whole journey" Sophia said swinging the car keys in her fingers. I hated it when she did that cause she only did it to annoy me. Cause when we were first learning to drive she passed before me and wanted to rub it in my face so swung the keys in my face every day until I passed. She now only does it to annoy me.

In the car Hazel had shotgun. Me and Joeseph sat in the back seats. Sohpia was driving but where to I have no clue she said we were going to just go to some places she liked going on a roadtrip that she did every year with her family, well atleast before she left. I sat behind Sophia and opened the window and let it blow my hair all over the car. I mean admittedly it made my hair a mess but it made me feel free so I didn't care much. I could see Joeseph out of the corner of my eye, he was looking at me. His cheeks had turned red and his smile could light up the car. I turned to look at him and smiled to. We both had bright red cheeks and massive smiles across our faces. Sophia must have saw us cause she then shouted,"WERE AT OUR FIRST STOP!"

"Where are we?" I asked.

"Oh my days I haven't been here for years Sophia, we stopped going here when you stopped coming on road trips with us" Joeseph said. His face shocked as anything I turned to face out of the car. I saw a massive sign that read 'sunset feilds' and I just closed my window as we pulled into a parking space. As soon as the car came to a stop Hazel jumped out the car throwing her seat belt behind her. "OW that hit me!"

"SORRY" Hazel yelled jumping up and down running around the car. By the way Sophia has only just turned the car off and yes Hazel jumped out the car before it was even off. She goes to the boot and opens it up looking inside it. I get out the car and close the door leaving Joeseph and Sophia to talk it out in the car. Me and Hazel can't hear them much from her car door being open as I think there whispering. I join Hazel at the boot of the car. Which is when I see her trying to rush something back into this box shaped thing covered in a black blanket.

"Hazel whats that?" I asked.

"Huh? What? What's what?"

"That Hazel!" I said pointing directly at it.

"Oh it's a... box... filled... with... stuff..." she hesitates.

"What stuff?"

"Stuff... to do with... uhhh... ummm... sunests" she smiled after she said the last word. She was looking around for something to say and of course she saw the sign for the place were at. I moved her aside and looked at her as I moved the blanket revealing a metal cage. Inside the cage was of course dotty.

"You brought the dog?" I asked.

"SHE WHAT?" Sophia shouted getting out of the car.

"Uh oh someone's in trouble" Hazel smiled. Great. Brilliant. She was gonna blame the dog on me. Me and Hazel stood next to eachother like we were in the army. Sophia came and looked at dotty in the boot of the car. Her face went from shocked to annoyed to I don't even know what that face was. It was weird tho.

"Someone explain why there is a dog in my car" Sophia said. Hazel smiled and then hugged her whispering into her ear, I'm not going to lie but I bet she's blaming it on me. Hazel then walks off and Joeseph gets out the car and follows her. Sophia looks at me and then just joins both of them. Well I guess she didn't huh makes a change...

This is part one of I'm not sure how many more parts yet to come of the road trip. Thank you for reading and please vote and comment I would really appreciate to know that people are actually reading and like this story. Thank you so much.