Day 6

1. Play video games all night long
2. Throw a pool party
3. Get a puppy
4. Go on a road trip
5. Have a prank war
6. Have the house to myself for a day

I woke up with Joe fast asleep next to me. No Hazel tho? I silently and sorta subtly climbed out of bed. (Don't ask how it's sorta subtle I did trip in the process and drag the sheets of the bed) I walked out of my room in my pyjamas and realised neither Hazel or Sophia were in the house. I searched there rooms and nowhere. I then noticed a note on the kitchen table.

"We have gone out for the day so you can have the day alone in the house like it says on your list. We thought we would leave you with Joe so you two can have some alone time. Enjoy and we will see you tomorrow morning :)

~hazel and soph"

I went back into my room and flopped down onto my bed forgetting Joe. "OW!!!" Joe shouted.

"I'm so sorry I forgot you were here!" I panicked.

"It's ok just might have broken my foot" he joked.

"We have the house to ourselves today because that's the next thing on my list, Sophia and Hazel already left so who's room do you want to trash first?"

"Well we could do something else?"

"Like what?" I asked. He then placed his hand on my cheek and started to kiss my lips. I kissed back and he started to kiss my jaw and then shoulders. I pushed him away (eventhough it was amazing) and ran to the bathroom. I was scared it would get too far. I didn't want anyone to see my body and I didn't want more hair to fall out. But surely enough he followed knocking on the bathroom door. "GO AWAY!" I shouted filling my eyes with tears.

"It's ok?"

"It's not!"

"I love you just the way you are and nothing nor no one can change that!" Joe said from the other side of the door. I placed my hand on the door and I think he did the same. I turned the handle and opened the door, Joe stood there with his eyes examining me still. "Yep definitely love you just the way you are" he smiled. I smiled too. He came towards me and kissed me again. I kissed back and he started moving his lips down. My jaw. My shoulder. My chest. He lifted me up and I wrapped my arms around his neck. He then settled me down on the floor as our lips left eachother. "So what do you want to do today my love?"

"We could go swimming, we could party just the two of us, we could snuggle and watch films and we could decorate the house christmassy a month early?" I said. The smile that lit up on his face for the first and third one and then the frown for the second and fourth told me everything. I went to my room and rummaged through my clothes to find my one peice swimming costume but could only find my bikinis.

"Wear the bikini please?" Joe begged at the door. His head leaning round and watching my every move. I rolled my eyes and grabbed my red bikini. Pushing him out the door as I put it on. I came out with a towel wrapped around myself and him stood there in swimming trunks looking proud as ever.

"Tada bikini on"

"Let me see?" He pleaded. I gave an eye role and smile and walked to the pool. Throwing the towel before I jumped in so he had a matter of seconds to get a glimpse before I hit the water. He gave a cheeky smile and jumped in too. Rising to the water we both came together in a hug. My legs wrapped around him and his hand holding on to me pulling me close. His lips and mine combined together with occasional breaks for air. He starts walking in the pool and I feel the water push against my back. Next thing I know I'm being thrown on my bed and I will let you work out the rest.