our little secret

After the sun went down Jamie and Michael Sat by the fire telling crazy college stories while Mallorie was looking at the stars through a telescope on the balcony. Michael was pretending to listen to his wife's story why he contemplated if he should tell her what happened earlier.
She shouldn't get mad right she had a bikini on she wasn't naked it isn't like I smashed her but on the other hand if I say something it's going to be a World War Three, he said in his head. Baby hello are you even listening to me Jamie said oh what y'all I'm listening oh yeah tell me what I just said. Oh, ok you've got me I was thinking about why it is taking Daniel so long to get here lying to his teeth just then Mallorie can and sat down across from him. Jamie said it's 8:30 where is Daniel I don't know I'll call him my phone is in the cabin be right back Mallorie said. Jamie stuck her hand out to stop Mallorie Oh I'll go and get it from you sit down girl. Jamie walked back into the cabin leaving Michael and Mallorie alone once Jamie disappeared into the cabin Mallorie notice Michael trying his best to avoid her glands. Mallorie smiled thought to herself oh please no man can keep their eyes off all this she looked at the bag of marshmallows by her chair and got an idea I bet this will catch his attention. She kneel down and picked up one marshmallow and began licking it in a sexual manner and molding like she was riding that anaconda in his pants "oh my God yes it's so big and sweet I don't even think I can fit the whole thing in my mouth "he suddenly looked up and she gave him a wink while giggling he was about to speak when his wife yelled from the balcony "Daniel called is Challenger won't start so I'm going to go get him" Mallorie look at Michael while saying "okay can y'all bring back some more beer and wine we're running low" Jamie responded cool. Jamie grabbed her keys and made her way into the car then pulling off Mallorie was about to say something before Michael cut her off "I hope you know we aren't doing nothing "Mallorie responded "what makes you think I wanted to do something "with a disgust look on her face. "Don't play stupid the whole thing in the kitchen earlier not to mention you just basically sexually harassed that marshmallow I know you want me" Mallorie offered a fake laugh "want you that's rich you want me" then out of nowhere it started raining hard followed by lightning they started running towards the cabin Mallorie tripped but got up and kept running by the time they got inside they were both soaking wet. "Oh man your arm is bleeding" Michael said yea I fail. I think I saw my first aid kit in the kitchen Mallorie followed him into the kitchen he got the first aid off the refrigerator and put some peroxide on a bandage and cleaned her cut. as he did that, she couldn't help but notice his white wet shirt clinging to his muscular frame his six-pack visible through his wet shirt sent heart into overdrive her mouth got so dry it was hard for her to swallow she looked into his eyes, and he looked into hers for what seemed like 20 minutes they both new where it was going.
We can't we're both married Michael said Mallorie try to respond but couldn't trying to swallow the saliva in her mouth. for crying out loud my wife is going to pick up your husband right now Mallorie"
Mallorie finally found her words and in an out of breath whisper she said "I won't tell if you don't "he leaned in and kissed her deeply and so passionately she felt like she was melting his hands went from her hair down her lower back eventually to where she has always wanted his hands to be plumbing her big soft ass he used his big strong arms to lift her up onto the kitchen counter he ripped off her shirt exposing her breast like an animal. "Wait hold on it's going to do this we're going to do this right come with me" Mallorie said Michael followed her out the kitchen