list of plans

Mallorie and Kim were sitting on a Park bench watching the ducks swimming in the pond Kim figured her sister could use some fresh air. Michael had called Mallorie's phone ten times in the last hour she sent it to voicemail every time she hadn't seen Michael in over a month she didn't know how to tell him she's pregnant and it might be his. "Does Michael know about the baby yet cause if he doesn't he's going to find out soon enough you can't hide it forever Kim asked as she used her compact mirror to check her lipstick. "No only you and Daniel knows and I told him not to tell anybody and I know I won't be able to hide it I just need another week to tell Michael" so when are you going to tell mom that you're the one who was sneaking around with another woman's husband cause I'm getting real sick of mom" Kim asked
"After the baby is born I'm sorry but telling mom is last on the list first I have to find out who the hell the daddy is. second if it's Michael's tell him and use the baby and something else to get Michael to give Jamie the boot so he can focus his time on me and our baby. Third if it's Daniel's baby I'm going to stay with him but still get some loving on the side from michael. and finally fourth tell mom to clear your name" she explained as if she was trying to sell Kim something. Laughing Kim cried out "so you mean to tell me I have to put up with this bullshit for eight more months" "I'm sorry I owe you big time Mallorie said with praying hands.

Later on..............

After Mallorie left the park she mad her way to the supermarket she wanted to make something special for Daniel. As Mallorie reach for a box of Mac and cheese from the shelf her phone started to ring looking at the screen she thought to herself "of course it Michael"before answering the phone "hello Michael how are you" "oh wow what happened to you calling me daddy" she sucked her teeth in response "I'm really busy what you want Michael"
"I want you I haven't seen you in a mouth I'm getting blue balls here" " look Michael I just need some time ok I'll come see you in a week I have something to tell you"
" Time???? Woman how selfish could you be look I want you in my office in one hour sucking this dick" he yelled but mallorie wasn't fazed by it "look here I'm not your wife I am not Jamie you better watch who you're talking to like that I'll see you in a week she said before hanging up and continued with her shopping.

Later that night.........

Mallorie got a text from Jamie she really didn't care or wanted to know what her text was about so she deleted it the only thing she had on her mind was the baby.