Jamie's breaking point

when Kim and mallorie arrived at the house they could see Daniel's truck in the driveway. Kim could tell how nervous mallorie was "relax everything is going to be fine trust me he still loves you and needs you in his life now smile and let's go" Kim told mallorie before they both exited the car then walked up the driveway. Mallorie was about to knock on the door before Kim grabbed her arm "no no no what are you doing I mean literally what are  you thinking" Kim questioned as mallorie look confused. "I'm was going to knock why? He's probably asleep it is Eleven pm"
"Look this is technically still your house too don't you still have your keys?" Mallorie dog her keys out of her bag then handed them to kim. As she opened the door and they stepped inside it was pitch dark the air smelled like rotting meat "let me see your phone so I can find the light switch" Kim asked before the lights suddenly came on revealing Daniel standing by the light switch we're in a bathroom what a bottle of Jack Daniels looking like and smelling like he had in showered in a week. "Well don't just stand there what do y'all want now" Daniel asked before taking a sip from the bottle "my sister is very sorry for what Michael made her do you know she loves you to death love like y'all's is hard to find don't so it all away because of one stupid mistake" Kim explained before Daniel walked in the living room and they both followed him. Mallorie gasped as they walk in the living room there where half eaten Chinese food and Pizza boxes on the floor, table, even on the couch "no she's not if she was sorry she would say it herself and not have you talking for her and I don't need her I don't deserve anyone or anything I'm not laughing stock back in my own town I told everyone I was having a baby turns out my wife is having a baby with my best friend I've lost everything why don't you two just go and leave me here to drink myself to death" he said then lifted the bottle to his lips before Mallorie snatched it away from him "I can't just let you kill yourself with liquor I love you can't you see that I wanna come home and be with you baby" mallorie tried to explain but he had fallen asleep. "Kim you can go home I'm going to wait until he wakes up to try and get him to listen to me".

The morning at Jamie's 8:39.............

Jamie was awoken to the sound of her phone ringing halfway still asleep she grabbed the phone from her nightstand not looking to see who was calling and answered it "hello" "damn babe where you at I've been worrying all night you didn't get all my text messages". Jamie's eyes popped open at the sound of Ricardo's voice "oh I'm sorry I've just been busy dealing with some family stuff"
"Well is there anything I can do to help you"
"No I can handle it but if you wanna make me happy you can take me to fresh pop for breakfast love" "you really love that don't you place fine with me anything from my boo thang I'll pick you up in ten minutes" Jamie quickly hang up the phone in a rush to get ready.

As Jamie came down stairs she could hear her mother In the kitchen she debated going into the kitchen to say good morning and she was leaving because she really didn't feel like hearing her mother's mouth about her outfit, hair or makeup. But against her better judgment Jamie walked in the kitchen "oh hell no what the f**** is he doing here" she shouted at the sight of Michael sitting at the kitchen table. "Watch your mouth I don't raise you to talk like that respectable women don't talk like that and fix your face right now" Caroline said before going back to cook breakfast
"Mother I'm sorry but why is Michael here
I'm not taking you back not in this lifetime anyway". "I invited him here so y'all can sit down together and work out this little disagreement or whatever it is and get back to the love y'all once shared as far as I'm concerned divorce is not an option honey and why are dressed like that those jeans are way to tight" Michael stood up from his chair and pulled one out for Jamie "you're mother is right why fight faith your place with me come sit" Jamie was seconds away bloating destroying everything in our path with a baseball bat "look let me tell you both something........." Jamie said before she was cut off by the doorbell ringing a smile came on her face "come in" she yelled before signaling Ricardo to come towards the kitchen "mother this is Ricardo and I'm he's taking me to breakfast I'm not taking Michael back not ever you will never get a piece of this ass again if you love Michael so damn much mother how about you go upstairs and f***** him and my hair, clothes, and everything else I put on my God damn body is my business you old miserable hag you don't get to make my life miserable just because you're old as s***** and your pussy is drier than a desert I want both of you out of this house by the time I get back or there's going to be some furniture moving around this mother f***** if either one of you have a problem with anything I have just said you can kiss my ass let's go bae" Jamie and Ricardo walked away and out the door leaving Michael and Caroline in shock. "I don't know what has gotten into that girl dressing like a hooker, throwing a perfect good marriage away, and now she's using that type of language this is not the Jamie I raised not at all" Caroline said as she tried to stop herself from losing her composure.