so what's it going to be

Mallorie pulled up in front of the gold star hotel the valet opened car driver door "good evening welcome to the gold star hotel. Mallorie stepped out of her car before walking into the hotel as the valet drove her car away. "Hello welcome to the gold star how can I help you the man behind the desk ask. "I'm here to see someone staying here by the name of Michael she responded before the the man made a call to the room "hello sir this is the front desk there's a nice lady to see you ok I'll send her up. "Room 2205 the elevators are down that hallway enjoy your stay.
Mallorie walked into the elevator and hit the 22nd floor button but before the elevator's doors could close she heard a woman yell hold the elevator please. "Thank you so much for holding the elevator the woman said before pushing a button. "Im Caitlyn and you are?"Mallorie so Mallorie does the man your sleeping with know you're married. "What the hell are insinuating Mallorie said with a attitude and fire in her eyes. Caitlyn looked her up and down "oh come on I just saw you arrive here and you don't have any bags no wedding ring but a tan line from a wedding ring and let's not forget you're standing here looking all sexy like a Barbie doll you should be ashamed of yourself. Mallorie grabbed a fistful of Caitlyn's hair "let me tell you something bitch just because you decided to pop out five or eight kids out of that huge gaping hole you call a vagina and it is caused your breast to hang solo that they hit your knees and don't be jealous because I have an ass like this and you have that pancakes ass you ugly ass hoe. She let go of her hair before walking off the elevator and down the hall to Michael's room. As she rounded the corner she saw Michael coming out of the room and walk towards her "wow look good enough to eat just sexy as hell he said before placing a kiss to her hand.
"Thanks daddy I wore this dress just for you so is that our room she asked? "Yea but I was thinking we should get something to eat first I know this great place with the best sushi "I don't see why not but you're driving.

After a lovely dinner they took a nice long walk along the river looking at the stars it was perfect before Michael opened his mouth "wow I haven't seen these many stars in the sky since my wedding night Jamie's eye's always seemed to sparkle brightly underneath the Stars. Mallorie could feel her blood boiling before she stopped in her tracks "so if Jamie's eyes are so damn sparkly why are you here with me she said in a pissed off tone "oh baby I didn't mean it like that he explained before grabbing her hand but she pulled it away.
"If you wanna talk about Jamie go home or do you wanna go with me back to the hotel What's it going to be She asked?