it's only one night

Michael helped mallorie out of the car before they enter Sara's house Michael could hear Sara upstairs singing Mallorie sat down on the couch as he went upstairs to explain what was going on. Sara was painting her nails when Michael walked in the bedroom "hey papi where did you go you wasn't here when I got home" she asked "look I've got this friend that needs help her husband got arrested for hitting her and she didn't feel safe alone so I told her she could spend the night I hope that's ok with you?" "Yea that's fine I love that you care about other people so much" she told him before getting up and going towards the stairs before Michael grabbed her arm. "Sara where are you going?" Michael asked
"I'm going to introduce myself why is that a problem or something?"
"No but I don't think she wants to be bothered right now". Sara looks at him before snatching her arm away and making her way down the stairs and to the living room as Michael was following her closely "oh hell no you're kidding me right this is your friend this bitch is not staying here!!" "Come on bae she's just a friend you don't got nothing to worry about" Michael reassured her. "Well you say y'all friends but when her and that other women come into my job she told me she's your baby mama so which is it" Sara asked looking at mallorie "look bitch it's kind of both but you don't need to worry yourself about it all you need to do right now is show me to the guest room my feet are killing me" mallorie yelled before kicking off her flipflops.
"Who do you think you........ Michael can I see you in the kitchen please" Sara told Michael before walking out the living room and cursing in Spanish. Michael followed her into the kitchen "Sara I know this isn't ideal but it's just for one night"
"I don't care if it was two minutes she needs to take her ass home and you lie to me didn't I ask you if you had any other women or baby mamas you told me no" shouted. "I didn't know about her being pregnant until today I promise I you love me like you say you'll just let her stay here".
Sara was reluctant about it but gave in because she loved Michael "fine one night your lucky I love you and this conversation isn't over she told him before making her way back to the living room to show mallorie to the guest room.

The next morning at Ricardo's house........

Jamie was about to take a bath when she sat down on the edge of the tub and started crying the realization of Michael and her getting divorce and mallorie betraying her had finally set in. "Maybe I should've been a better wife to Michael if I would've just gave him some pussy and anything else he asked for whenever he asked he probably wouldn't have cheated" she thought to herself before Ricardo knocked on the bathroom door. "Jamie are you ok I thought I heard you crying" Jamie quickly wiped her tears "yea I'm fine I'll see out soon"

Kim was running some errands while she talked to mallorie on the phone "ok so Daniel got arrested for hitting you who told him about you and Michael" Kim questioned as she made a right turn.
"I don't know probably Jamie that bitch really doesn't have anything better to do so she trying to destroy my life" "omg I heard she shocked up with another man even though her divorce isn't even finalized like that hoe need to learn some self-control" kim said before they both started laughing.