and the truth comes out

Mallorie opened the door to Daniel's office and dropped her phone and keys in shock at the sight of Daniel burning their wedding photos "what the hell is wrong with you" she yelled. "I'll tell you what's wrong with me better yet I'll show you" he handed her the DNA test results before removing his wedding ring and tossing it in the fireplace with everything else. Mallorie sat down on a chair as tears formed in our eyes "I was going to tell baby it just wasn't never the right time and I was scared about how you would react" she explained as Daniel continued to burn their precious memories.
"Don't start crying now tell me how you came to be pregnant with my best friend's baby" "baby please I......." Daniel grabbed her by her hair "Start taking bitch or So help me God" he said before letting go.
"I started at the cabin and we had been seeing each other ever since sometime we'll go to a hotel or one time we did it at Jamie's house in the garage and please don't get mad but we also had sex here in the bed and shower every night when you went to Chicago that week" she told him. "You ain't s**** just a hoe you'll open your legs to anything and anyone" he said before using the back of his hand to slap mallorie across the face then there was a loud knock at the front door mallorie stood from her chair to go answer the door. She opened the door to find two police officers "good evening miss is everything ok we got a noise complaint how did you get that cut underneath your eye" mallorie was still crying all she could do was point upstairs before the other officer led her outside to the squad car. Second and what sounded like a struggle later the officers came back outside with Daniel in handcuffs yelling "attention neighbors my wife is like birthday cake everyone apparently gets a piece" they put him in the back of the car and drove away.

Meanwhile at Ricardo's house.......

Jamie was lying on Ricardo's chest in his arms as they laid in a hammock looking at the stars and talking about space but Jamie soon fell asleep. Ricardo really hated the idea of sleeping outside but he didn't want to wake up the sleeping beauty. "How could a woman like this end up with a bastard like her husband" he thought as he watched her sleep peacefully before placing a kiss to her forehead.

Michael arrived back at Sara's house defined she was already gone to work he sat down on the couch before his phone rang it was mallorie he really didn't want to pick up but he did "I already talk to Jamie she said she'll think about it." "I don't care about that I really need someone to talk to right now Daniel hit me and got arrested"
" He hit you are you ok" he questioned
"Yea but I don't know what to do right now I don't feel safe here alone" "well you can spend the night here I'm sure Sara won't mind I'm coming to get you right now"
"Okay you must truly have no brain cells left do you really think Sara is going to be happy about your baby mama spending the night and it's not like she doesn't know who I am I've already paid her a little visit she just doesn't believe me" Mallorie told him.
"Well she's just going to have to get over herself because I'm coming to get you and you're staying here that's final"
Michael told her before hanging up and grabbing his keys.