what we did may come bad to hunt us

One week after the cabin......

Mallorie pulled up to her younger sister's house in her black bmw they were going to spend the day shopping and go to lunch "what is taking Kim so long to come out" she thought before peeping the horn Three times before Kim came sprinting to the car. Sorry.... Sorry I was just putting the finishing touches on my makeup Kim explained and she slit her shades on her face Mallorie laughed as she pulled off so Mallorie how's Daniel doing I heard from mom you said that he got a promotion at work. "Yea he did so he has to go on business trips every six months in fact he is leaving for Chicago tonight for a week" she responded well I can come over for the week to keep you company Kim offered "oh no I'll be fine" ok if you say so.

35 minutes later......

"What are we doing in a Victoria's secret store you can't fit anything in here" kim asked before busting out in laughter oh you got jokes today Mallorie replied as a sales woman can over. Can I help you find anything yes I'm looking for something black sexy and silky Mallorie said ok I think I have what you need in the back stay here as the lady made her way to the back kim looked her up and down "so someone's gonna be getting they're freak on tonight with Daniel before he leaves" she teased.
Girl stop you're embarrassing me she said
Laughing as the lady came back with a all black and sexy two piece nighty with the robe to match changing rooms are right through those doors ok thanks Mallorie said Kim followed her sister to the changing rooms.

7 minutes later.......

Mallorie emerged from the dressing room to get your sister's opinion on the nighty "so what you think" give me a spend girl oh ok that booty looking fat but you should get it in one size smaller so your boobs pop to and those black high heels you have at home will finish the look" ok Mallorie responded I'll go and tell the lady and we will meet you at the register Kim stated as she walked away. After leaving the Victoria's secret store they went to the Chili's across the mall for lunch "how's things with Jeff and you Mallorie asked Kim "I don't know one minute he tells me he loves me he wants me to have his babies and all that then he like distance and cold to me" I told you some men aren't worth two cents anyway I'm going to go to the bathroom before we order Mallorie said as she got up leave her sister with the bags at the table. Kim was looking through the menu when Mallorie phone started vibrating on the table Kim didn't pay any attention this time but it just kept on buzzing and buzzing so she picked it out and looked at the screen and saw that Mallorie had just got three text messages in a row from someone named Michael curious she unlocked the phone and went to the messages from Michael.

 Kim was looking through the menu when Mallorie phone started vibrating on the table Kim didn't pay any attention this time but it just kept on buzzing and buzzing so she picked it out and looked at the screen and saw that Mallorie had just got th...

Oh ...... My...... God Kim thought as she mouth fell open she could hear her sister coming back so she put the phone back like she found in a hurry "did the waiter come yet she asked as she sat down" no Kim replied 30 minutes go by and they're almost done with their food when Kim takes a sip of her water and says while laughing who's Michael and why does he want and I quote your lips wrapped around his dick check your phone Mallorie checked her phone to see Michael sent his dick and two other messages her heart was beating so fast she thought she was going to have a heart attack Mallorie looked up to see her sister laughing her ass off.