all the lies and all that big dick

Mallorie sat across from her sister not knowing what to say to her questions "girl are you cheating on your husband with this guy named Michael. "No it was just a one time thing please don't say anything to anyone kim" oh you know I'm not going to say anything I'm your sister I got your back but I'm going to need all the sexy details right now" Kim said with a smile on her face. ......Details like what? Mallorie questioned "how big was his dick, did he make you cum" it was bigger than Daniel's dick and no he didn't make me cum Jamie and my husband came back to fast.
Wait........ Hold...... On...... You slept with Jamie's husband Michael this is to funny right now I feel like I'm in a movie or something.

One hour later........

After Mallorie dropped Kim off she called Michael and put it on speaker as she drove.
"Hello beautiful how are you doing today"
Don't beautiful me you dumb ass I told you I would tell you when I was ready and I would text you my sister saw your little message and dick pic. "I'm sorry just really miss that mouth of yours" I'll let you know when I'm ready don't text or call me again or the deal is off Mallorie said as she hung up before putting into her driveway.
She saw Daniel's call in the driveway so she got out of her car and left the Victoria's secret bag in the back seat she didn't want her husband to see it because she bought it for her dick appointment with Michael she entered the house as Daniel was coming down stairs with his bags. "Ready for your first business trip baby" she asked yea just about just miss one last thing .... what
A kiss from the sexy woman alive he said before Mallorie came closer and wrapped her arms around his neck and kissed him while his hands rested on her waist.