my husband can't fuck me like you do

Jamie awoke from her nap on the living room couch she reached for her phone on the coffee table. "10:45 where is Michael he should've been home by now" she made  her way to his home office up stairs to see if he was here. "He's not here" she pulled her phone from the back pocket of her jeans and called his phone. He picked up one the second ring "hey babygirl" he said "where are you why aren't you home yet you get off work at 2:30" oh I have a lot of paperwork to finish up by Tuesday and you know how mr.cole gets about late documents" he replied. "Yea ok I'll be asleep when you get home your dinner is in the refrigerator". ok I love you girl responded and Hung up before she could say it back.

2 minutes later at Mallorie's House.......

Mallorie walked back into the master bedroom with a bottle of red wine and two glasses wearing a white T-shirt and black panties. " who was that on the phone daddy" it was Jamie she was wondering where I was" what did you tell her" Mallorie asked as she placed the wine and glasses on the nightstand before  wrapping her arms around his neck.
"I told her Im working late tonight on some paperwork" he replied as he grabbed two hands full of her round soft ass.
Mallorie laughed "boy you must really love my ass" "you got that right" just as they were go to share a kiss Michael's phone started ring "it's Jamie again he stated "just don't answer it and come get some of this ass daddy" I have to answer it or she might try to find me" just start the show and I'll be in there in one minute. As Mallorie walked towards the bathroom she felt one of Michael's  big strong hands slap her on the ass "I'm coming back out here to get you if you're not in the bathroom in one minute daddy" she said before disappearing into the master bathroom.

Mallorie turned on the walking shower she could hear Michael on the phone with Jamie. She walked over to the mirror looking at her reflection she thought to herself "why does it feel so good to be fucked over and over again by my best friend's husband I mean she on the phone with him right now not knowing that when she hangs up her husband is going to destroy my pussy for what will be round 4 since he got to my house early today" .
Michael came in the bathroom completely naked his dick just swinging back and forth
"You forgot the wine boy" she said "woman we've got all night for that wine he replied before placing his hand on her lower back and pulling her closer to his body.

1 minute later......

The bathroom was full of steam Michael picked her up against the wall in the shower and slid her down onto his dick Mallorie gasped for air as she felt every inch going inside of her slowly she loved the feel of his broad wet shoulders. " Come on daddy do it hard make me your bitch"
He began pounding away with every thrust she felt her body got weaker " ohhh Yessss  daddy!!!!! " she shouted.  He buried his head into her shoulder and continue pounding even harder she tapped him on the shoulder "hold on daddy don't cum put me down I want to suck and swallow all that cum down my throat" water from the shower head spraying in her face she got on her knees and began taking every inch down her throat without even choking once his cum filled her mouth and she swallowed every last bit of it and licked her lips.