pain love & deceit

Jamie walked into Michael's office and stood at his desk bae I'm working what are you doing he asked looking at her leaning back in his office chair "take your pants off she said as she put her hair in a ponytail. "What......... "Fine I'll just take them off for you she said before walking around the desk and dropping to her knees to undo his belt and pants and pull them down. "Baby I'm working I can't fool around right now.
Who said anything about sex I just wanted to give you some head and I'm not asking for your consent so this is happening if you like this or not she stated before taking his long hard dick in her hands. She kiss the head of his dick and lick the length "I probably don't do it better than your mystery hoe but I still know how to suck a dick. "Baby how many times do I have to tell you your the only woman I...... She put her hand over his mouth "just shut up and enjoy. She said before sucking his balls into her mouth his mouth fell open and his head fell back as used her tongue to play with his balls and move them from one side of her mouth to the other.

Mallorie pulled up to Jamie and Michael's Jamie was usually at the nail salon at this time she thought it would be a great time to talk to Michael about coming clean to her mother and putting a stop to there random humping sessions. She walked to the front door to notice it was open so she walked inside you could hear the TV on in Michael's office so she headed up the stairs Mallorie push the office door open to see Michael sitting at his desk and Jamie's feet behind the desk ask Michael yelled out "oh yeah that's good baby keep going before he looked up to notice her standing in the doorway as Jamie was distracted suck his balls. Mallorie ran outside to jump in our car and drive away she couldn't help but to be pissed off that Jamie was getting to pleasure him and not her. From that moment Mallorie decided she was going to find a way to get Jamie out of the picture so that that man and his dick would be all hers "I'm doing Jamie a favor cuz she doesn't know what to do with all that dick anyway it'll just go to waste she thought to herself while she drove back home to have dinner with her husband Daniel.

Kim was awaken by her boyfriend aj "so they're cheating on me with a married man how could you do this to me after everything I've done for us I knew it you're just a slut I want you out this house now" "I'm not cheating on you who would tell you that she responded "your mom she called me and told me you confessed everything" she started to cry "baby let me explain I...... He cut her off just got out before I pick you up and throw you out. Kim stood up and walking to the out of the door in tears her life was falling apart for something she didn't even do she hopped in her car and drove away not sure where she was even going.