The morning after the Storm

After getting Jamie to calm down and getting her settled into the guest room Mallorie went back to join her sleeping husband in bed. She climbed into the bed before turning off the lamp on her nightstand five minutes later she heard her phone beep she grabbed her phone off the nightstand it was a text from her sister Kim she hadn't seen her sister since Kim found out about her and Michael. She read the text "hey sister I miss hanging out with you let's go for a spa day tomorrow call me"

10:30 am ..........

Mallorie texted her sister I'm putting the final touches on my hair I'll pick you up in ten minutes. Kim responded immediately "no I'm driving today I'll pick you up be ready in Three minutes. Mallorie grabbed her purse before heading downstairs to wait for Kim's Jaguar to pull up. She couldn't help but notice Jamie in the kitchen on the computer looking more pissed off than ever "I wonder what she's doing Mallorie thought to herself as she walked into the kitchen "girl what are you doing on the computer? "Oh nothing Michael still is pretending like nothing happened last night I'm just trying to figure out who was the bitch he had in my house last night my intuition is telling me that it's that Mexican slut Jala across the street. Are you sure how can you possibly know Mallorie asked "because I see the way he looks at her and she's always coming outside in the morning to get her newspaper in that red silk robe knowing that it's way too small. Kim honked the horn as she pulled up to Mallorie's house. Ok then don't run yourself crazy I'm going out with Kim for a couple of hours bye. Mallorie hop onto Kim's car before she could close the door Kim yelled way too loud "so why did the wife of the man your cheating on your husband with spend the night in your house. Shut up and keep your voice low don't you think I already feel guiltyMallorie said before slamming the door shut Kim started to drive when they reached the end of the block Kim started laughing her ass off as she continues to drive "so I guess Jamie doesn't know it's you Kim asked. "no she thinks it's some girl named jala. "Hell Mallorie who's to say he's is not sleeping with her to? "No he's Not he wouldn't do that Kim she said digging in her bag for a piece of gum. "Wouldn't do that are you kidding me he's not supposed to be banging you but he's doing that get real Kim yelled!!!!!
"Look Mallorie you're my sister and if you want to keep having sex with Jamie's husband you can like I told you when I first found out about you and Michael you're secret is safe with me but that woman you have in your house is out for revenge and rightly so she should be you better hope she doesn't fly off the hinge and hurt someone or find out the truth.