<∆ one ∆>

˚₊· ͟͟͞͞➳❥ ≪•◦ ❈ ◦•≫ ೄྀ࿐ ˊˎ-

Love isn't just a phrase in your life,
Love is something you need, you have.
If you say that love disappears, honey love doesn't disappears
Love doesn't die, love is always there it's just not the time.
You need to be patient in life.

Nayeon was the face of the school, why?. Well she is perfect, she has everything that people want. She is the top students perfect in academics, is rich. Thats all people know what she have. Behind the smile face she put isn't there something that kind of people hide?

-

Her phone rang it is sure time to go to school. When she goes downstair she saw a bottles of achohol thats when she knew her dad is home since last night. ( [A/N] i skipped when she shower and get ready and stuff im sorry. ) She tiptoed and opened the door and just speed to school not wanting to wake up his asshope father.

She saw her friends at the gate, Kim Soyeon. She is pretty on the outside aswell. People at school always say about pretty people friends with pretty one. Well Soyeon is the oposite of Nayeon. Not to mention she failed geography test last year, glad Nayeon didn't really care about it.

˚₊· ͟͟͞͞➳❥ ≪•◦ ❈ ◦•≫ ೄྀ࿐ ˊˎ-

Well Jeongin. I'd say he was pretty popular aswell. He's cute, he is at the music faculity at the campus, he's quite clumsy. Jeongin has the perfect bestfriends Han, Seungmin and Felix not to forget. They're may be nit tye best to be friends with but Jeongin appreciate them so much. It's like a miracle to have a three annoying monkeys. Just kidding they are caring sometimes can be super overprotective.

Sometimes he ask himself how did he ended up with these three. Well about the overprotective (of course cuz he's so young but act like a mature boy) friend does that doesn't they? (never agreed to something so much except this)

Han on the other side is cute as well. (not as cute as Jeongin though [A/N] sorry yall both of them is cuter than anyone) Sometimes the boys at the campus told them that....they're gay for them.( uh ehehehhehe)

[A/N]
ok but i have a draft for part two alr but....ehehehehe i came up with new idea. Im really glad i have an idea though or not i had to publish the part two draft idea its kinda boring for me ig huhu. BUT THANK YOU FOR 20 READS ON ENDLESS LOVE YOU GUYS KEPT READING IT MAKING ME WANT TO CONTINUE THE CRINGEASS STORY ಥ‿ಥ