<∆ five ∆>

˚₊· ͟͟͞͞➳❥ ≪•◦ ❈ ◦•≫ ೄྀ࿐ ˊˎ-

"Hyunjin?" Minho said to the latter who is standing in a woah expression "Wheres the others?! i thought they said they're going" he added. "Uh-huh they are coming...they're just late as usual y'know" the latter replied back.

Minho just nodded to him and went back to Jisung. The rest four friends just sat at the couch watching Minho and Jisung being lovey-dovey. "Are you guys blind or something? and jisung you are fucking having a guest here" Seungmin sassed at the two. Felix got up trying to get out from the atmosphere that is going on when the door got knocked ( not knocked the door out but you know knock knock door )

Two more guys entered the house bringing two big plastic bag with a lot of differents snacks. "WHATS UP GAYS" yelled Changbin one of Minho's invited 'close' friend also not to left out Chan who were now holding his wallet with a fake sad expressions then making a crying sound.

"Let us live in peace binnie" Minho said in not so angry tone "Any ways chan hyung whats up?" the latter added. "Changbin shoves all my money from my wallet" Chan said as he rolls eyes in annoyyed. "Well good job binnie hyung" Hyunjin said teasing Chan.

The other three remains quiet not talking anything as if they haven't got any tea to spill going around school. Jisung noticed the three that were sitting quietly at the sofa near the other four boys "Are you guys okay?" Jisung asked "Uh yeah? what about it" Felix replied with a bored face. "Its so boring sungie i swear if the situation is going to stay like this i ain't staying" Seungmin stated to Jisung.

"too" Jeongin added to sentences that Seungmin stated "Well i guess same" Felix spoke. "HUH NO NO NO" Jisung yelled at the three making the other four just stares at them "PLEASE DON'T LEAVE ME HEREEE" Jisung yelled at the three again. Hyunjin doesn't stares at seungmin in a stranger way--- but in a romantic way.

"The fuck you staring at me like that creepy ass ugly man" Seungmin cussed to the latter that was staring at him. Hyunjin realised that it was too oblivious that he was staring at hin for way too long.

Hyunjin blushed in embarassment and also blushed because they just made eye contact for at least 0.5 second.

"It obvious that you have feelings for him more that friends" Changbin whispered to him teasing. "Fuck it hyung shut up like you don't have secret feelings for the aussie boy" Hyunjin teased back maybe whispering a little to loudly making the aussie boy became as red as tomato.

[A/N]

Maybe a sugar for you guys later HEHEHEHHE ANW wtf 40 reads ?!!! i love you guys so much and sorry i can't update any chapters this past 3 or 4 days i went to perhentian island there weren't any signal the internet is too slow :(((((( i really sorry sorry sorry i make sure that slow update won't happend again (can't promise though ;() love you guys so much <333333