<∆ two ∆>

˚₊· ͟͟͞͞➳❥ ≪•◦ ❈ ◦•≫ ೄྀ࿐ ˊˎ-

Nayeon may or may not forgot to tell his dad that she is gonna come home late..even if she tells her dad she wouldn't allow her anyway. Ever since Nayeon's mom died  her dad changed. Literally in every perspective. His personallity, the way he talks his behavior. ( [A/N] well idk how to explain so yeah i hope you get what i am trynna explain here 😔 )

Well she is coming home late since she's going to the library so thinks that she may spend the night there, well most people did. ( it may or may not make sense that the library is 24/7 ) hmm.. might aswell say that she recently been intrested in novel/books.

While she was picking the books she accidently slipped the book beside the book she was choosing (that may wakes the people near the shelves she was at ? ) she apologise to them, well they were sleeping soundly. On the other hand her dad is full of anger knowing that Nayeon didn't came home yet.

After Nayeon took the book she sit at the table where it is near the book shelves. Her phone buzzed she just ignores it and continue to read the book. Her phone kept buzzing it may have buzzed for fifth or sixth times, she decided to check her phone after knowing she didn't tell his dad about getting home a little bit late or late.

Her expression was so surprised when she knew that she forgot to tell her dad about it. She felt like leaving the house was a good choice but she couldn't leave all her stuff at that asshole house.

Soyeonniee

Me

Heyy
Are you asleep alr ??
Please help meee
Please don't sleep yet
seen

Soyeonniee

What's up
I was just about to sleep
seen

Me

Uhh
Well help me ?
seen

Soyeonniee

I knew you need help
What do you need anw?
seen

Me

Can i stay at your house for the night?
I forgot to bring my key
seen

Soyeonniee

Sure ! Do you need me to pick you?
Where you at?
seen

Nayeon

Well no need staying at your house is alr a help
So thank you :)
seen

Soyeon

Okok see ya
seen

Nayeon lied about it she doesn't want the get abused again so she decided to sneak to the house at the morning. Well she gonna rent some cheap apartmanet for a while near the school, she barely even had money.

[A/N]
Welp i may or may not forgot to update 2 days ago before the part 1 huehuehue anw thank you for the achivement for this story i promise i keep up with some more make-sense idea for the story 😭😭 it school break and eid is soon!! Im gonna be a bit busy though. So i may or not able to update this story for 2 weeks starting Tuesday ^^ if i had a time i'll make sure to update this story even if im on my vacation. Thank you ~~