<∆nineteen∆>

(stream "POP!" By my lovely nayeon.) (Rest well my dear comfort streamer I've always loved you from the bottom of my heart <3 I have always wanted to buy everything you made. I have never loved anyone through out online like this (except kpop) please know that the word you said " Technoblade never dies" is always reminded and honestly your laugh is like a music to my head, whenever I was down your laugh always played on my mind. I love you<3.)

This is while the 30 days is going on over the gaykids :)

Nayeon is just laying on the couch watching a boring movie she decides to hang out with her friend. As Soyeon finally answers Nayeon calls.

"Yello" Soyeon said as soon as she picked up the call. "Girl. What are you doing right now?" Nayeon asked. "What do you expect me to do. Ofc I'm sleeping" Soyeon said as it's wasn't the most obvious thing in the world. "Let's hangout?" Nayeon said in 'please' tone. "Fine" almost hanging up "be there in ten" Nayeon said hanging up the call.

She got her dad black card. So what? Nayeon get in her house elevator then straight up to her room. She decides to take a quick shower without washing her hair. As she done washing up she goes to her room then picking out a long sleeves bright white T then match up with her bright white pants. Topping it off with checkered pastel blue vest. Not to forget her handbag as she pick out white and blue sneaker with pastel blue short handbag.

Looked at her watch then she quickly grabbed her wallet and the car keys. As she arrived at Soyeon's house. She ring the bell as much as possible. "Coming!" Soyeon running downstairs wearing black pants and white top with the text on the shirt saying 'New Shit' then black handbag with black converse.

"Look nice there" Nayeon winked the laughed "oh thanks you too" Soyeon chuckles. "Where should we go?" Nayeon asked after they got in the white Porsche. "Mall?" Soyeon replied. "Mall it is" Nayeon started driving.

----------------------------

"Wish fulfilled?" Some guy said talking to his boss. "Should've been there with you?" The boss said laughing looking at the picture "oh we then I need a raise" the guy said. "No. Not that easy" the boss put the picture on the rack behind him. "I need more details" the boss said "way more than this" the boss added smirking.

"What?" The guys said annoyed by his boss. The boss raised his eyebrow giving the "what?' look. "This should've been enough!" The guys raised his tone "This? Does this look enought to you? How dare" the boss got up from his chair then goes upstairs. "Fuck" the guy said leaving the house.

----------------------

The two girls ended up in Starbucks after pretty much shopping form the whole shop that exists in the mall. "I got pretty bored often these days" Soyeon said sipping her Iced Americano. "Yeah same. Life feels sucks day by day." Nayeon said unboxing her new iPhone that she just bought. "Let's go on a picnic next week holiday?" Asked Soyeon "sounds great!" Nayeon replied.

"Where should we go next?" Asked Nayeon "Let's go to your house" Soyeon suggested. "Yeah yeah" Nayeon said while closing the car bunker.

After arriving to Nayeon's house. They just took out all the shopping bags inside of the house then straight up lie at the couch. "I'm beat" Soyeon said taking out her phone before she began to scroll the Twitter. "Same" Nayeon said before falling asleep beside Soyeon.

🐤                                                    What's going on?

🔍           🙊  Bangbangji  @jim_injams       

                          Recently haters were saying that BTS use auto tune .               
👤                   They clearly aren't and you're just have too much ego
                          until you can't accept the fact that they have talent and
                          you don't 💀

                        🔄                                  👁️‍🗨️ See comments.                 ❤️ 500k

                     • Retweet • Reply.                                                                        Liked

                   😼  gotKeeintheHoo. @keeshooooo   

                          We're getting new JYPE boyband soon ??? Anw I only
                          have this one trainee pic idk who is he tho 🌚 #JYPE

 @keeshooooo                                 We're getting new JYPE boyband soon ??? Anw I only                           have this one trainee pic idk who is he tho 🌚 #JYPE

                      🔄                                  👁️‍🗨️ See comments.                  ❤️421k
                    • Retweet • Reply.                                                                       Liked

[A/N]

Sorry for short part. My boys classmates are dirty as fuc-