<∆ six ∆>

˚₊· ͟͟͞͞➳❥ ≪•◦ ❈ ◦•≫ ೄྀ࿐ ˊˎ-

"I see you have feeling more the friends for him yeah?" Seungmin tease the aussie boy that became as red as tomato "Yeah and like the visualist hwang hyunjin doesn't have feelings for you" Felix teased back.

"I know it? Its not like i like him or something" Seungmin said.

"YET" Felix replied loudly on purpose making everyone heard him. "felix hyung do you have a death wish?" the latter said in annoyed tone.

"cut it out you both. sungie hyung im hungry as hell do you have food?" asked Jeongin to Jisung. "Oh yeah its almost six lets eat" said Jisung while walking to the kitchen. Jisung started preparing to cook while Minho going closer to Jisung wanting to help "Is there anything i can help you?" Minho said while slipping his hands to Jisung's waist clinging to him.

"Nope, you can sit at the couch with them" Jisung told Minho while cooking fried rice with some tomatoes that is being cut into small squares "But i wanted to help" Minho said to Jisung in a cute voice. This two is just in they're own world.

Jeongin who is curently sleeping his head at Felix's lap while waiting for the food since he is so tired.

*FLASHBACK* ([A/N] ok i ran out of ideas now)

When Jeongin was walking home from school he recieved texts from 2 people

------------------

A abuser

Where the hell are you
Come home now
How dare you come home late?!
Get your ass here now

---------------------

Quokka hyung

Innnie im having sleepover tomorow
i need you to come
if you didn't come then i won't treat you cheesecake at wednesday lunch
hope you come! >_<

Me

What a forcefull invitation hyung :)
I will come

--------------------
(TW ABUSE)

When Jeongin arrvied to his house, he knew what was coming for him. "WHO DO YOU THINK YOU ARE HAVING PERMISSION TO COME HOME LATE?!" his dad yelled at him "DO YOU KNOW WHAT TIME IS IT NOW?!" his dad yelled with even angrier tone

"s-six" he said holding back his tears hanging his head down "DISRESPECTFULL LOOK AT MY FACE WHEN YOU ARE TALKING YOU ASSHOLE" his dad yelled slaping Jeongin 2 times.

Punching Jeongin like he is a punching bag. Jeongin knew he couldn't do anything even fighting back would result ten thousand times more than he got right now.

"GO TO YOUR ROOM NOW I DON'T WANNA SEE YOUR FACE ANYMORE YOU FAG" his dad yell again. how can i show up to jisung house looking like this? he said to himself plopping himself to the bed. He decides to use the makeup foundation that he hasn't use. Well technicly he bought it for his crush but after getting rejected he decides to move on since thats the best for both of them. He uses that foundation to cover up the cuts and bruises he got just now. It did covers up much of it.

He found out that his dad had finishes all the ingredients that he used to cook so that he can eat. He ended up straving since his dad took his money he couldn't buy anything now. Yes and his dad is nowhere to found inside the house.

*END OF FLASHBACK*

Jisung has done cooking he is now puting the dishes to the dining table near the kitchen. "Food is readyyy" Jisung said to the 6 friend who is curently doing lot of thing in one time.

They all sat at the dining table taking the fried rice portions to their plates eating while talking happily to each other. Felix choking at Seungmin's joke about him blushing to Changbin.

After finish eating they all helped cleaning the dishes and the table.

"Hyung my stomach hurts can you accompany me to the toilet it hurts so much" Jeongin pouted asking Jisung. "Minho im going to toilet with jeongin for a while excuse me" Jisung told Minho just in case ;).

Then Jeongin forgeting the cuts at his stomach that made his stomach hurts. In the bathroom Jeongin lifted his shirt revealing the cuts on his stomach that is curently bleeding uncontrobly "WHAT THE HECK JEONGIN" Jisung said in half yell voice fuck i forgot about the cuts Jeongin muttered to himself "Stay here im going to take the aid-kit Jisung taking the bathroom chair telling Jeongin to sit if he can.

Jisung stepped out from the bathroom rushing to his parents room taking the aid-kit. Running downstairs making the other six looking him. "Jisung why are you taking the aid-kit with you?" Felix ask in concerning voice, "I promise i explain later but lux and seungmin you must follow me now" Jisung said rushing to the bathroom don't want for the younger to wait any longer the other two followed him.

The two entered in a shock expression. "What the hell jeongin are you okay?" the two ask "Question later help me" Jisung said taking out the stuff from the aid-kit. A few minutes later they already done treating the cuts. Jeongin also showed the cuts at his face that he covered from the makeup foundation.

"You have to take a rest so all the wounds, cuts and bruised could heal faster" Felix told the younger in worried expressions plasted of the three face. The younger nodded "You can explained to us anytime later" Jisung said getting up puting back the stuff to the aid-kit box.

Jeongin feels like some weight had been lifted for his shoulder. The four friends got out from the bathroom holding Jeongin for support taking him to Jisung room.

After a few minutes the three leave Jeongin since he already been asleep. Since Jeongin said he's gonna sleep they could go to the other four boy who were desperate for answers. Of course the walked downstairs in a sigh going to the couch "I worried babe but rest come first explain later" Minho said looking to his boyfriend who were now resting his head to Minho's lap.

"Im worried too" Jisung mumbled before drifting to sleep and Changbin now looking like a tomato when the aussie boy fell asleep at his shoulder and Seungmin at Felix's.

[A/N]

*coughs uncontrolbly* probally the longest part i've ever made god i was suppose to make short part since gotta make fast update well ig no. my finger hurts a little tomorow i have basketball training i may or may not make any update since i was planing to make new parts tomorow but hope you enjoy this love yall <33333