<∆ ten ∆>

(couldn't paste the symbol, everytime clicks paste wattpad restart itself T^T)

Nayeon liked that her life is changing. She loved it. She wakes up to the loud alarm at the small table beside her bed, streching is a way of her to start the day. As she got up from her bed "Nayeon! breakfast ready come down!!" her dad shout at her from the first floor of her house. "im gonna get ready first dad!" she shouted back.

Walking to the toilet inside her room to shower. After showering she pick out white t-shirt tucked inside her light blue denim skirt as well with beige coloured jacket not zipped. Fashion is her thing. It'd always be.

As she walked downstairs from the third floor of her house. She always exercises i guess. "Morning dad" she said "You're almost late to school" her dad handed her one sandwich so she doesn't really feel hungry at school before lunch.

"thanks bye!" she took her school bag and hurried to school. "Damn you got me waiting so long out here" Soyeon said annoyed but not at the same time "Sorry!" catching up to Soyeon who is walking inside the school. "Geez okay" going to their lockers to take books.

–––––––––––––––

The bell ring meaning that the before lunch classes is over. "Finally" one of her classmate said after the bell rang. The students are happy because finally that 1 hour history class felt like 100 years is over.

The class students began to walk out from the class heading to cafeteria. "God im hungry as fuck" Soyeon running to her locker to put her books then catching up to Nayeon.

They both went to the cafeteria and take all the food they wanted and eat. Nayeon and Soyeon is in the same groul friends. All the school girl crush is in their group friends. I mean all the popular girls.

Eating at the same table gossiping, laughing, school teas. Across the cafeteria is the popular boys eating. Which contains Jeongin, Hyunjin, Seungmin, Chan, Changbin, Lino, Han.

They're all popular. And the girl popular group has Sana, Nayeon, Soyeon, Yeji, Joy. Models.

They are popular until more international school heard about them, liking them, their idols i guess.

[A/N]

Im so sleepy 😵 thank you really much for 91 readers 💗💗💗💗 stan oneus and ateez 😽😽😽😽