<∆twelve∆>

(wattpad hates me ig)

After a week of seeing the CEO and stuffs. They got e-mail saying that they are accepted. Accepted for the trainee show for debuting. Damn long way jurney to go.

----------

Jeongin wakes up to the alarm that is ringing loud as fuck because it was beside him. Looking at the alarm it's already 12:00 pm. "How long was i asleep.." questioning himself.

The first thing he'd do after turning the alarm off is looking at his phone. '..20 misscall by puppyhyung😎'  shocked by the notification 'the fuck is wrong with him' Jeongin ran to the bathroom opening the cabinet behind the mirror.

"ew i look so ugly" disgusted by his morning look. After showering he choose his black turtleneck match up with long beige coloured coat and denim pants. Combing his hair to the hairstyle that is not showing his bare forehead.

Going out from the house taking taxi straight to Felix's house.

Lixie hyung 👹

innie 💕

Hyung  im on the way to your house
big news incoming and please
tell everyone to go to your house
bye

Felix replied to his massages almost immedietly. Jeongin being not-so-shock by that.

Lixie hyung 👹

Why my house .

innie 💕

Dont care but im buying snack on the way
to your house :)

He didn't bought it on his way to Felix's that the snack that he bought yesterday because the snack is two bag full. Well don't ask why does he have that much 💁.

'DING DONG DING DONG DING DONG DING DONG' Felix opening the door and opening it a bit more bigger so he can enter. "my bell was about to fall off" Felix joked. "oh then im really glad" Jeongin smiled.

Sitting on the couch beside Seungmin that arrived a bit earlier than him. "heres the snacks some of it is from my house" handing Felix the two bag full snacks. "great we all gonna be fat by the end of the day" Felix said. "Minnie hyung where the others ?" asked Jeongin said to the latter beside that was just playing phone.

"Dunno ask lixie hyung" Seungmin replied. "They said the would be coming here soon at 2:30--" the five boys barged in Felix's house. "You're five minutes late" said Seungmin looking at his watch. "oh shut your mouth bitch" Jisung rolled his eyes.

"calm everyone. now felix whats the good news" Chan said taking a seat near the couch that Felix, Seungmin and Jeongin sitting at. "before that heres snacks" putting all the colourfull looking plastic bag snacks. "oh nice" changbin said taking one bag of snack 'Banana Jelly '

"soooo jeongin hmm??" Felix questioned Jeongin that is eating the bread with his cheeckies fulled up. "om yeam" he said chewing the chocolate bun. He finally finishes the bread in his mouth "we got accepted to be trainee!!" Jeongin said showing the acceptance e-mail application.

"WHATTT" Changbin and Hyunjin shocked. "OH MY GOD" the others said almost at the same time "buttt" Jeongin added. They all looked up to Jeongin in sync. "we have to stay at the dorm room they prepared we also have schedule for the days" taking another snack from Changbin.

"damn how many days tho ?" Seungmin asked "30 something" taking another kind of snack. He wanted to taste all the snack soo no one can stop him.

"tomorow we will start our days at the company" Jeongin casually said "TOMOROW WHAT THE FUC--" Felix almost curse but Seungmin stopped him "you are talking to a 16 years old dude"  Seungmin slapped Felix ass "So what" Felix replied not-so annoyed.

"gotta pack so im out" Jeongin taking his slang bag then walked out from the house yelling "THANKS FELIX SEE YA TOMOROW"

After that they all leave Felix house because they didn't even pack yet. Well lets just hope they're suitcase gonna be okay.

[A/N]

Sorry :(