<∆ eleven ∆>

(again couldn't paste it)

It's now the summer holidays Jeongin and his 7 other friend decided to try auditioning for the audition that they saw online.

*Flashback*

Hyunjin and the others is at Minho's house. Some is talking, some is playing phone and he is one of them. While scrolling StarlightGram he found a post from a profile called 'JYP Entertainment' the post is about auditioning to be a trainee and so he was so curious then he clicked on the profile. Clicking at the profile revealing all the artist post and their artist messeges for upcoming audition.

He then jumped from the sofa and shouted "Guys!" even though his friends is besides him. Taking all the 7 guys attention and saying "Lets audition" Hyunjin showing the audition post with puppy eyes trying to persuade them.

"Audition what?" Minho said dumb founded. "To be a trainee...?" Hyunjin replied to Minho. "Im in" Chan said "too" Seungmin recklessly said rushing for toilet. "three" Jeongin going to the kitchen with jisung. "You–" "You know the answer" Jisung cut Hyunjin sentence. "great i'll fill up the form now" Hyunjin looking back to his phone with excited expression.

*End of flashback*

They all got accepted and got emailed to go to the company. They all going in one car, it's Chan's car of course. "Where was it again?"Chan asked Hyunjin for the company address. "Uh across the tteokbokki place and beside starbucks at Seoul 9/7 road" Hyunjin looking at his phone.

Arrived at the company being welcomed by the bodyguards at the entrance gate. Hyunjin look back at his phone that typed telling them to go to head office so that they can go meet the CEO about the training stuffs.

[A/N]

i love doors