<∆eighteen∆>

(Sorry for the sad video ↑ did not want to cry alone)

it was a nice good morning for them but soon got destroyed by the sound of the alarm at the 6 almost 7 in the morning. Chan woke up then got off the bunk bed first floor. Then the other 7 wakes up taking turn to showers.

Of course who'd expect for this 8 dudes get a 3 bedroom and 2 bathroom.

After waking up they all dress up the top it of with padded jacket. Then after knowing that their driver is already waiting for them they got out from their dorm (or house idc). After arriving at the company the first mission start at 7:39 right now it's 7:00 gladly there's still time for them to breakfasts luckily there a cafe across the company building.

They entered the cafe building then straight to the table deciding what to orders. "What's on the menu" said Hyunjin sleepy. "I don't know" Jeongin groaned.

"I'll get pancake" Jisung telling Jeongin. "Let's just order pancakes for all of use yeah?" they all agreed then ordered iced americano for them.

Few minutes after ordering they got their food and drinks. They finishes eating at 7:35 minutes "we have 4 minutes to not be late" Seungmin said rushing to the company building with the others following. Who wanted to be late at your first day?

They arrived like 1 minute before they are late. Glad.

They entered the practice room then a few second the CEO entered. "Annyeonhassayeo" they all bowed in sync. "Oh annyeonhassayeo" the CEO greet them siting at the chair. "Have you guys eaten breakfast" "Yes" they smiled.

"I know that you guys are nervous just call me JYP sunbae or sir" JYP awkwardly laugh. "Okay JYP sunbae" they replied energetic.

"Who's in charge of vocal?" JYP asked. Jisung, Seungmin, Jeongin and Minho raised their hands. "Ok great"

"Then... who's rapper?" Chan, Felix, Hyunjin and Changbin raised hands. "Mhm" he hummed giving signs  'ok '.

"Let's hear your skills"

Not gonna lie their nervous were on top of the highest building that exists.

(Here because I have no Idea but they sang like this ↓)

(You guys will literally have no idea why I put this song because I don't have Idea (p/s im a dumb bitch pls)

JYP clapped his hand many times proud. "I'm speechless" JYP said shocked that just made their day better.

"I'm not gonna lie but you guys sounds like ready to debut anytime soon" hah JYP expectations is sure are high. They just smile hearing it.

----------------- ( I'm tireddd)

The other day of their survival trainee days is up you guys i- I don't have ideas

I want to die ಥ_ಥ