<∆seventeen∆>

Say the name

(damn)

The next day all of them is ready to go to the company. "you guys have breakfast already?" Chan asked to the 7 friend of him. "nope" they replied "i see what you guys are planning" turning the car to the nearest restaurant or cafe.

After having some food at the cafe. They continue to go to company. 

*skip the parking and entering the company*

"all is goodlooking. i see" the CEO company smiled. "introduce you self starts with the eldest". "Annyeonghassayeo im Bangchristopher Chan im from Australia and im 20 years old. Please take care of me" Chan brightly smiled and bowed.

"Annyeonghassayeo im Lee Minho 19 years old thank you" Minho bowed "Annyeonghassayeo im Seo Changbin 18  years old please take care of me well" Changbin flashes a smile then bowed. "Annyeonghassayeo we are 17 years old" the four said in sync "im Hwang Hyunjin" "Park Jisung" "Lee Felix and im also from Australia" "Kim Seungmin" they bowed. "Im the maknae Yang Jeongin 16 years old" he brightly smiled then bowed.

"Thank you for having us!" They all bowed to the CEO as showing gratefull-ness. "Thank you everyone. Your driver will be taking you to your dorms which you guys will be staying for the next 30 days" the CEO smiled then added " while waiting you guys can explore the practice room you guys will be trained at and there's cafeteria upstairs" he smile to them. "Oh and not to forget you guys will have scheldule for the days and have a day off eventually" the CEO leave the practice room.

They all sat at the practice room chatting while Jeongin and Seungmin went to buy drinks for them. A minutes after waiting a quiet tall (not as tall as them tho) men entered the room. "Annyeonhassayeo im Park Yeo Jin I'm your driver" Yeo Jin smiled.

They just followed Yeo Jin to the two cars that is parked infront of the building. After putting their belongings. The eight boys enter the two car. Which means four of them in one car.

-----------------------

[A/N]

Welp here im sorry.