<∆ four ∆>

˚₊· ͟͟͞͞➳❥ ≪•◦ ❈ ◦•≫ ೄྀ࿐ ˊˎ-

Lee minho also known as the school gangster but have a soft spot just for his boyfriend, Han jisung. They had been together since the past 5 months and until now.  They were always lovely to each other.

-

Jisung had invited all his friends and of course he can't leave his boyfriend to sleepover at his house. He's rich, his house is sure really big. 'knock knock' the sound came from his door since the first knock he knew who was it. His friend were overwhelmed with excited feelings it not always that Jisung let his friend enter his house.

Jisung opened the door and welcomed them. Seungmin who is always calm now changed to excited mood, a little bit excited.

Minho hugged Jisung tightly since it's been a week ever since they've met. Well it is really hard to have a long distance relationship. Even thought it's been just a week for both of them.

Thw three just stand there with disgusted expression. They just couldn't stand the cringeness Seungmin broke the silent "You guys are so disgusting, stop it please"

"Are you jealous?" Jisung said to Seungmin teasing him "Uh-huh in you dream jisung~" Seungmin spoke Teasing back. "Oh babe i forgot this but i invited my friends it it okay?" Minho told Jisung. "Oh sure Seungmin could maybe find someone for him" Jisung replied chuckling.

Seungmin changed the topic with "Jeongin you seem to be so quiet you okay?" he asked. "Oh yeah something or someone going through you head?" Jisung added "Oh stop it hyung im too busy to find someone" he replied.

Well Jeongin is going through SAT test next week. Yet he is just nervous about it but never revise for the test. Minho friend already arrived at Jisung's house. "Holy moly you're boyfriend house is big as hell Minho" Hyunjin said to Minho.

[A/N]

this part is worn out as fuck. Anw my virt friend is reading hi kepamz ii 🥰🥰 i lobester you guys bye might as well not see ya again. - to: virt friends